276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fire and Song (Warformed: Stormweaver Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rei is beaten but catches the attention of Aria and later, along with Viv and Catcher, the four of them form a close group of friends. Sticking to Stormweaver stuff, because that's what you're all here for, we do have some cool things on the horizon! Hold onto your pants, get excited for the announcements we have coming up (Ward II explanation and the mystery Royal Road serial adaptation), and be ready for Stormweaver II: Definitely-Not-Anemic Prince (official title, obviously)! Dive into a world where virtual reality and gaming elements blend seamlessly with epic storytelling and immersive adventures.

Rei, along with Aria, Viv, Catcher, and a couple unexpected squadmates, are about to face the first real battle of their careers.By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For those of you out of the know, the target goal for Stormweaver 2: More Harder Than Iron Prince, is roughly 250k words, and as of this morning we are rocking 110k+! A non-book-related Kickstarter coming as soon as our A Mark of Kings pledges are shipped and fulfilled. The prose was good (thank god), even the side characters felt as if they had depth, and the progression was amazing. The delay won't be great, I hope, and I'm still angling to get book II out before the end of Q1 at the latest!

It will probably be coming to eBook and audiobook in July or September of 2023, right before the 3-year anniversary! Squaring off with some of the best Users in the Astra System, they’re going to have to put everything they have—as individuals and as a team—into their coming fights if they want to ultimately end up standing at the top. This is a space for you guys to talk and theorize, and if I want to take part I promise I will jump in. In just over half a year he’s gone from the weakest cadet at school to one of the strongest in his class, and there’s no one left who would argue that his Device, Shido, isn’t the most terrifying CAD they’ve ever laid eyes on. Posts must provide original thoughts, questions, ideas, news, or interpretations of the books that can be discussed by the community.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Oh, also, in case people don't know: Stormweaver 3: Metal Gear Metal King will get started immediately after Stormweaver 2!

My only concern would be that he outstrips his class too quickly but I'm sure there's always a bigger fish.What was most surprising to me is when I looked at the authors' other novels I found that I had read and enjoyed stuff from both of them before and I hadn't even realized.

A second Community Challenge coming at 5k subscribers, with monetary goals going to benefit a charity of your choice!

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Bryce told in November that Stormweaver 2 length was cracked 200k words count and writing process is still going on. This, sadly, is going to get in the way of my original timeline for Stormweaver II: More Iron Prince (official title, obviously), but I swear on my dog's life it will be well worth it to you progression fans. Hopefully the Early Access and Public Release chapters are enough to assure everyone that it IS being worked on consistently (and god knows I LIVE on this fucking subreddit), but there are a LOT of factors that could impact my writing speed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment