276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOINTSURE Joint Support Supplements for Dogs – 300 Tabs, Aids Stiff Joints, Supports Joint Structure & Maintains Mobility in Adult/Senior Dogs | Advanced Formula Helps Arthritis Relief (pack varies)

£11.425£22.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He eats the tablets without hiding in a sausage or anything like that but not as quick/easy as he takes the Yumove ones. She does have to use the stairs, can't be left downstairs although I would prefer she didn't have to. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

My 10year old Bichon had surgery for ruptured cruciate ligament, sadly this was not a cure for him, altho ligament was mended, arthritis set in quite quickly around the leg and lower spine.

A natural source of unique Omega-3 fatty acids and other beneficial ingredients, including amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carbohydrates and antioxidants. Too early to comment on the effects/ efficiency of the product but this new version differs from the old one because my dog will no longer eat it in tablet form, I find them left in the food bowl so will have to try crumbling them, the list of ingredients looks the same but the dog tells me otherwise: Whether it is as effective (or even moreso) than the previous one, the jury is still out on this.

We love that you can look after your four-legged friend and help hundreds of others at the same time. You know your dog best, if they aren't fussy then you can probably take advantage of some of the cheaper, tablet solutions. That’s why – supported by our team of veterinary experts and scientists – we’ve developed a range of dog joint supplements to help support dogs of all ages. Trying to find a supplement for my dog who has arthritis in her hips and struggles a bit on stairs and after longer walks.In fact, Wagateur are so confident in their products that they offer a full refund if you aren't happy.

Our premium dog joint care supplements are effective for joint stiffness, supporting joint structure and maintaining joint mobility. By harnessing the power of seven potent active ingredients, JOINTSURE ensures comprehensive joint care that goes above and beyond. Dogs allergic to shellfish should not be given this product because of where some of the ingredients are derived from. I was a bit dubious about getting one for my old jrt with arthritis but it has definitely helped him alot. When considering pricing, bear in mind the quantity of product purchased (obviously the larger amounts work out cheaper per dose) and the size of your dog (larger dogs will need higher daily doses).On walks she does actually choose which way to go, I have always mainly went the same handful of places and she will sometimes refuse to walk in the direction of the short walk and chooses to go where I go that takes longer and sometimes refuses to go longer and just wants to go around the block so I love that she does that and I never make her go longer than she wants. Data on file Developed by veterinary scientists, our dental sticks tackle plaque and help balance bacteria for a fresher breath in just 4 weeks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment