276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Age of Pleasure

£13.795£27.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. US Release* UPDATE: I think "non-boob" folks are bringing the overall rating down a bit so maybe start a different release page for the variants without boobs? Very little is happening over between 1 and 2, almost everything is going on between 10 and 12 - maybe a little between 12 and 1. Float” – which Monáe initially teased on her hugely popular Instagram – was first heard late last year as the official anthem of ABC/ESPN’s NBA Saturday Primetime campaign, with Janelle contributing voiceover narration to promo spots highlighting the biggest matchups and stars in the league.

Have I got a very weirdly faulty copy, or is it all part of the plan to confound and/or subvert expectations? On this album, throughout the record, JM is at 11 o'clock, with the rest of the music nicely grouped either side of her. The Age Of Pleasure has that feel of an album that is going to be similarly rewarding in the long term too.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Juno Media Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal credit. Just received it this morning and played it through twice and I'm pleased to say there are at least two other tracks that immediately hooked me with Lipstick Lover probably being my favourite. Janelle Monáe is without question one of the most celebrated artists of the modern era, an 8x GRAMMY.

Hailed by Pitchfork as “ swaggering, brass-heavy…the sound of a top-tier talent doing a little victory dance,” the track is joined by an official dance video streaming on YouTube HERE.

At first I wondered if I'd damaged my needle, but just played something else and everything's normal.

Published by Jane Lle Publishing/Sony ATV (ASCAPI) /Tang Nivri/Sony ATV(ASCAP)/ Chiefy Chiefy Publishing (BMI)/Goodhouse Dojo Publishing (BMI)/ Songs Of Universal, Inc. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This is our oasis made with love, rooted in self acceptance, throbbing in self discovery, and signed with cherry red kisses from me to you. Hailed by Pitchfork as “swaggering, brass-heavy…the sound of a top-tier talent doing a little victory dance,” the track is joined by an official dance video streaming on YouTube HERE. Published by Jane Lle Publishing/Sony ATV (ASCAP) /Tang Nivri/Sony ATV(ASCAP)/ Chiefy Chiefy Publishing (BMI)/Goodhouse Dojo Publishing (BMI)/ Grace Jones Publishing Designee.Published by Jane Lle Publishing/Sony ATV (ASCAP) /Tang Nivri/Sony ATV(ASCAP)/ Replete Vision Publishing (BMI)/Ice Music (ASCAP). Published by Jane Lle Publishing/Sony ATV (ASCAP) /Tang Nivri/Sony ATV(ASCAP)/ Chiefy Chiefy Publishing (BMI)/Goodhouse Dojo Publishing (BMI)/ Parx Publishing Worldwide (BMI)/Warner Chappell (BI)/Lilly Raye Publishing(STIM) /Warner Chappell (BMI) / Taylor Monét Music/ Warner Chappell (BMI)/ Universal Songs Of Polygram Int.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment