276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Firefly White Lightning Moonshine, 75 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m a big fan of rye mashes, so the heat from this is more than welcome, but the smoothness is unreal. Firefly Cherry Moonshine is a true reflection of the Firefly Distillery's commitment to quality and innovation, making it a must-try for any adventurous spirit enthusiast.

At a pinch you could use it as a solvent for removing sticky tape residue - but do it outside or wear a mask. Sat in my chair and without realising drank half a jar and it certainly does the job although it's very sticky sweet and if you get it on your hands it's like sugar water. The result is a sweet and tangy spirit with a smooth and mellow finish that is perfect for sipping on its own or as a base for cocktails. I never thought he, or I for that matter, would be drinking 100proof straight and find ourselves enjoying it. I have to say though, that even as a seasoned whiskey drinker, I gave this the respect it deserved, and didn't drink too much.Firefly White Lightning Moonshine is a smooth and bold spirit with a complex flavour profile of sweet corn, caramel, and a hint of smokiness. v=1660748950","width":640}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"The world-famous Chivas Regal Scotch blend has been a luxurious choice since the 1900's.

Other non-essential cookies are used to track visits anonymously and collect information for making reports. It gives off a bread-like rye spice flavor, along with a noticeable touch of dark hedgerow fruits and just the right amount of oak. Made to taste like Danish rye bread in liquid form, this whisky is created from 70% rye and 30% barley, both malted at the Stauning distillery. I could smell apple after I had drunk some but that maybe because it was on my taste buds as my sense of smell isn't very good. My old man is a fan of the infamous TV show, so I thought Father’s Day was a good excuse to delve in to the world of shine.

Firefly Moonshine, born on Wadmalaw Island, South Carolina, is renowned for its classic jar presentation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment