276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Autobrite Direct Ceramic Magiseal 500ml

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Applied it before leaving for a weeks holiday and did around 500 miles, during which we experienced the four seasons and the car still looks great, water beads brilliantly and would not hesitate to recommend this product. The products I have mentioned are all spray on and rinse off, they are applied after you have cleaned your car. Magiseal is a water based, ceramic infused product specially reformulated to allow both high pressure application using a foam lance, or low pressure spray application! Once we have received the item, inspected the goods and they are eligible for resale you will be entitled to receive an exchange or refund. I've used Magiseal and Sams Detailing - Love foam lance application- Both give a good couple of months protection.

I bought this primarily as a time saver to add protection for the winter months where you don't want to be outside cleaning and polishing the car for hours. The water beading becomes apparent almost immediately and the shine really shows after you have dried the car off. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.MagiSeal is a water based hydrophobic coating infused with ceramic properties and functional polymers to promote adhesion to the vehicle surface creating a durable protective layer with high levels of hydrophobicity. The company started with the growth of Car Care and the aspect of Detailing becoming more and more popular.

We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. I think this gives a more complete coverage than the hand spray on one from your Ceramic range and definitely my winter cheat FSP!Our experienced team can assist you in finding a solution that matches both your demands and your budget. MagiSeal is a water-based ceramic-infused product specially reformulated to allow both high-pressure application, using a foam lance, or low-pressure spray application! Selemix 7-413 is formulated for application on to bare steel, galvanised steel, phosphate steel, light alloys, stainless steel, previously coated steel, GRP fibre glass reinforced polyester, agricultural equipment, tractors, trailers, harvesters, machine tools, breakers, drill presses, lathes, milling machines, plant equipment, excavators, dumpers, earth movers, screed pumps, light industrial equipment, electrical cabinets, welfare cabins, airport ground support equipment, steel structures plus many more. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment