276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BROOKITE from Peterkin | Spooky Bat Kite | Fun black Bat design - 46cm x 150cm - Spinnaker Nylon with 1 handle | Kites | Outdoor Toys | Sport & Leisure | Ages 3+

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are thinking of teaching your child beyond flying a kite, you can also encourage them to make one on their own. One boy walked away down the ground holding the kite up high when he was in position; his buddy took off running down the field his feet flying, looking back to watch the kite catch the wind and soar into the bright blue sky.

The Baby Bat Kite - A Classic Kids Delta! - My Best Kite The Baby Bat Kite - A Classic Kids Delta! - My Best Kite

On another occasion, at the same kite festival but another year, we saw a rather largebat design in action. Contact Us}Have a question about this product Contact Us and we will e-mail you back as soon as possible.Another feature of this kite is that you can dismantle it again for travel and have the same fun again. This is a good starter kite especially for small kids who are just beginning to get introduced to kite flying. Also, you can attach a paracord loop to the end of the line because some kite strings can cut other strings if they rub together. The Big MBK E-book Bundleis a collection of downloads— printablePDF files which provide step-by-step instructions for many kites large and small. Have a bit of fun trying to figure out whichof my kites is zipping around the sky in a gusty moderate breeze, in thevideoup there!

Bat Kite | Killstar

Purpose-made kite string works best for this activity, as it is able to withstand big gusts of wind. On Easter Monday, I went to the gym while I was walking on the boring old treadmill, wondering how to entertain myself.Some are essential for parts of the site to work, some allow you to use social networking buttons and some allow us to collect analytics data. Very easy to assemble and disassemble so you have to reserve your impatience (or your kid’s) for something else! Kite Flying dates back generations and as a religious connotation as a symbol of Christ’s ascent from death.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment