276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Me Do: the friends-to-lovers feelgood new rom-com from the Sunday Times bestselling author of the I Heart series

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A stunner of a summer read . . . Deliciously fun . . . Make sure this one's on your summer reading list' GLAMOUR Funny, real and heart-meltingly romantic, Annie and Sam’s story is Bridget Jones meets My Fair Lady for the social media set, and the perfect summer romcom.

And while not everything in her new role goes precisely to plan, when she – quite literally – bumps into a handsome American called Evan, a man able to keep his cool in the face of chaos, the magic really begins. Lindsey Kelk is a bestselling British author, journalist and formerly worked as a children's book editor. She was initially signed up to a three-book deal by publishers HarperCollins following the submission of a manuscript for her first novel. To date, she has published 19 adult books and is also the author of the children's book series, Cinders and Sparks. [1] She lives in Los Angeles, California. Myrna Moore's portrayal of an adorable and endearing supporting character adds a delightful touch to the narrative. Her interactions with Phoebe are heartwarming, providing moments of laughter and insight that further enrich the reading experience.But that other neighbour... Ren. Now he is hot, in oh, so many ways. Physically attractive, but also a genuinely nice guy. Caring, sympathetic, and not fake. Her books are my go-to comfort reads. Love Me Do transported me to California . . . I loved every minute’ SOPHIE COUSENS

Lindsey Kelk never leaves Phoebe without a quip. It's all done with an engagingly light touch and plenty of jokes' Times Myrna was just a dream to read - what an absolute icon in every sense. I got big The Holiday vibes from her part of the story and it was so much fun to watch unfold. All characters were charming in their own way and I wish I could have been on vacation in LA with them all. Lindsey gives each character in her books such personality and there is always some great British humour built in! This book has a little less banter than others but still easily devourable and entertaining. Readers will enjoy the sprinkle of Twilight references, Real Housewives , Taylor Swift and Disneyland moments too! She’s written the perfect romance . . . for someone else Greetings card copywriter Phoebe Chapman knows a good romantic line or two – and it makes her a fantastic Cupid.So funny … the sweetness, the glamour, the gorgeous love story … so uplifting and wildly romantic’ Marian Keyes, bestselling author of Grown Ups Then the whirlwind that is Bel arrives, forging an instant friendship, and declaring her undying love for the abovementioned neighbour. Don’t even get me started on my girl Bel. I didn’t think she was going to play an active role in the story, but boy was I wrong and I’ve never been more proud to be. She brings so much light and playfulness to the story.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment