276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cybex ISOFIX Base, Base M, For CYBEX infant car seats Aton M, for Sirona M2 i-Size, Aton M series, Aton B i-Size Car Seats, Black

£87.475£174.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read the instructions that come with your child car seat thoroughly before you start the installation process. To find out if a particular Maxi-Cosi seat is compatible with your vehicle, visit their car seat advisory tool. Compatibility advice for Joie seats can be found on Joie's Fit Guide: https://fitguide.joiebaby.com/en-GB The Cybex Base M is part of the Cybex Modular System and compatible with the Cybex Infant Car Seat and Aton M i-Size. To install the carrier with European routing, extend the L.S.P on the side near the door, unless the seat is being installed in the middle. Next, thread the lap portion of the belt through the blue belt guides on the sides of the carrier.

Cybex ISOFIX Base, Base M, For CYBEX infant car seats Aton M

Height Range: 17-30 inches and the top of the child’s head is 1 inch or more from the top of the headrest

Lime Lifestyle

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment