276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lavazza, Espresso Italiano Classico, Coffee Beans, Ideal for Espresso Coffee Machines, with Flowery & Fruity Aromatic Notes, Intensity 5/10, 100% Arabica, Light Roast, 1 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lavazza Coffee Beans are the format dedicated to espresso and coffee lovers who want to enjoy freshly ground coffee. The coffee beans selected for these blends offer a wide range of flavours to satisfy the most refined palates. With origins ranging from Central, South America and Asia, the coffee beans selected for these blends offer a wide range of flavors to satisfy even the most refined palate, such as yours. Lavazza Coffee Beans are the format dedicated to coffee lovers who want to enjoy freshly ground coffee. An excellent blend of the best Arabica and Robusta varieties, originating from South America, Africa and South-East Asia.

I like the flavour of these beans, but for some reason they generate a lot of static electricity when ground, and then fine grounds fly around when I pour from the canister of the grinder into the aeropress. These coffee beans were not as strong as I expected : the flavour intensity rating on the bag says 8/10 and I assume that a higher number means a stronger roast? Bundle contains: Espresso Italiano Cremoso 1kg coffee beans, Espresso Italiano Classico 1kg coffee beans and Espresso Italiano Aromatico 1kg coffee beans.

About our product information: We do everything we can to ensure that the product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The history of Lavazza is that of a business which, for over 120 years, has pursued a company vision based on passion for work, for the product and the land in which it operates.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Nescafè®, Dolce Gusto® and Melody I are third party trademarks with no connection with Luigi Lavazza S. Lavazza Decaffeinated, 100% Arabica Medium Roast Coffee Beans, 500g Pack Lavazza Decaffeinated Coffee Beans: Our highest quality beans are decaffeinated in a natural process, therefore ensuring that they maintain their full aromatic profile. The Espresso Italiano Cremoso from the traditional roaster Lavazza is a blend of precious beans from regions of South America and Southeast Asia.It's a very smooth, slightly floral roast which I can imagine would be good if you like your coffee black. Lavazza Espresso Italiano Classico is the selection of blends perfected by Lavazza just for you to enjoy the full flavor and aroma of a rich Italian Espresso in your favorite preparation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment