276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RLSOCO Case for Apple Mac Mini M2 Chip(2023) / Mac Mini M2 Pro/Mac Mini M1 & Previo us Model

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, if there’s a task that’s using up a lot of memory on the graphical side of things, that could have repercussions for CPU performance. READ NEXT: These are the best laptops to buy today Mac mini (M2 Pro, 2023) review: Features and design If you care more about how fast you can crunch video or launch Adobe apps, I've got good news for you: the Mac mini with an M2 Pro is plenty fast enough at both. We timed how fast it took for our review unit to transcode a 4K video down to 1080p using Handbrake, and it managed the task in a speedy 4 minutes and 26 seconds. That's nearly twice as fast as the 2020 Mac mini with M1 (8:11) and just a bit faster than the 2021 MacBook Pro with M1 Pro (4:51).

Testing conducted by Apple in November and December 2022 using pre-production Mac mini systems with Apple M2 Pro, 12-core CPU, 19-core GPU, 32GB of RAM and 8TB SSD, pre-production Mac mini systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 10‑core GPU, 24GB of RAM and 2TB SSD, production Mac mini systems with Apple M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16GB of RAM and 2TB SSD, and production 3.8GHz 8-core Intel Core i7–based iMac systems with AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT with 8GB of GDDR6, 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD, as well as production 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7–based Mac mini systems with Intel Iris UHD Graphics 630, 64GB of RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with a selection of tasks using Microsoft Excel v16.67. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of Mac mini and iMac. READ NEXT: These are the best laptops to buy today Apple Mac mini (M2 Pro, 2023) review: What you need to know The second reason is that, while the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro’s designs have been outclassed by competitors like Dell and HP, the Mac mini remains one of the nicest small-form-factor PCs ever made. We’re not sure that the MacBook designs fit the “if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it” ethos, but the Mac mini’s certainly does. While performance was on the whole very good, there are reasons why you may want to go for the Intel Mac mini over the M1 version. Unlike with the MacBooks, Apple is still selling its Intel-based mini, and in some ways it could offer better performance than the M1 model.

AirPods Max

Testing conducted by Apple in November and December 2022 using pre-production Mac mini systems with Apple M2 Pro, 12-core CPU, 19-core GPU, 32GB of RAM and 8TB SSD, pre-production Mac mini systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 10‑core GPU, 24GB of RAM and 2TB SSD, production Mac mini systems with Apple M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16GB of RAM and 2TB SSD, and production 3.8GHz 8-core Intel Core i7–based iMac systems with AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT with 8GB of GDDR6, 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD, as well as production 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7–based Mac mini systems with Intel Iris UHD Graphics 630, 64GB of RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with Adobe Photoshop 24.0.0 using the following filters and functions: mesh from layer, difference clouds, lighting effects, tree and spherical panorama. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of Mac mini and iMac.

If you’re looking for a case for your Mac Mini, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been scouring the Internet to find some of the best cases I could get my hands on, and I’ve rounded them up here for your convenience. Before we get to accessories for the Mac Mini M2 though, here are some other articles that may interest you – With Apple Trade In, customers can trade in their current computer and get credit toward a new Mac. Customers can visit apple.com/uk/shop/trade-in to see what their device is worth.Even storage performance is significantly better than the M1 Mac mini, as shown in the chart below. Do bear in mind, however, that we’ve tested the 2TB model here and that the performance of the base model with a 256GB SSD in the range will be slower, due to the way Apple has configured these models as a single chip. 512GB models and above should be faster as they’re configured as two or more SSD modules. We recommend getting the 1TB variant since it’s ample storage for most users. The read speeds can go all the way up to 1050MB/s thanks to the USB 3.2 Gen2 connectivity. You get a metal casing which makes the SSD durable too, which is a huge plus. As for the MX Anywhere 3 wireless mouse, it’s a good all-purpose mouse that helps improve your productivity. You get 5 buttons that can be customized via Logitech’s software. It also has Logitech’s signature MagSpeed scroll wheel found on the flagship MX Master series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment