276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pep Lijnders: Intensity: Inside Liverpool FC

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Hearn says he 'felt in his gut' that Tyson Fury LOST to Francis Ngannou in their 'Battle of the Baddest' showdown on The Hook Lionel Messi names the FOUR players he thinks will win the Ballon d'Or in future... including a 16-year-old impressing at one of his former clubs Samuel Eto'o 'had a huge fight with "bad trainer" Kevin De Bruyne' and Jose Mourinho 'made Mohamed Salah cry': Chelsea old guard John Terry and John Obi Mikel reveal how they lost two superstars

Drive To Survive producers 'are pitching a behind-the-scenes boxing show to Netflix starring the CEO of Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing' I got stared at but it was more novelty value than anything sinister! Mail Sport's Charlotte Daly shares her... This book is a little repetitive but certainly eye-opening about what training and coaching a top team is like.Former Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard joined by friends to show off incredible physique in lacey catwoman outfit for Halloween

Could Ajax be RELEGATED? Rafael van der Vaart warns his former club 'they must think like a relegation candidate' following their woeful start As Klopp writes in the foreword to Lijnders’s new book Intensity, his assistant “doesn’t make distinctions. He’s never a snob or judgemental, like some within the professional game can be.” The book was launched this week, with Lijnders’s two young sons, wife and parents in attendance, and provides an illuminating insight into Liverpool’s pursuit of the quadruple last season.OUR IDENTITY IS INTENSITY" , declares Liverpool FC assistant-manager Pep Lijnders in this compelling account of the 2021/22 season, and from the very first chapter he takes us on a footballing thrill-ride we will never forget. And from then on, we were all-in. I obviously had no idea how the season would turn out, but whatever happened, I’d committed to this project. As we say, what we do, we do 100 per cent at Liverpool FC. Jordan Henderson reveals he was unaware of England fans booing him during clash with Australia until after the match - and admits the jeers HURT The foreword of the book is provided by Klopp, who writes: “Pep is unique. I’ve never met anyone like him before and I’m not sure I’ll be fortunate enough to do so again in the future. He is studious and coaching-obsessed; he believes in the training process with a passion I’ve never seen before. It was his obsession with chronicling everything we do that led to this project happening. This diary, this book, our story of 2021-22.

Lionel Messi rejects rumors he will leave Inter Miami on loan after failing to make MLS playoffs - despite links to Barcelona and the Saudi league His only motivation for this project was to give our supporters a closer insight into our world. The decisions, how we reach them and the reasoning behind them.” This is the definitive inside story of how an incredible 2021-22 campaign developed for the Reds, from the plans being put in place during pre-season training to the unprecedented drive for all four major honours. Pep Lijnders to release new book on Liverpool's 2021/22 season with Jurgen Klopp insight promised". Liverpool Echo. 7 July 2022 . Retrieved 1 February 2023.Lijnders is speaking at the Melwood training ground. Dressed in a club jumper featuring six stars symbolising the European Cup victories he explains how the technical staff work on a daily basis. “Jürgen [Klopp] is the leader and face of the team, the one who defines the character and who stimulates everyone. Pete [Peter Krawietz] is responsible for the analysis and prepares everything in regards to videos which are shown to the players. I’m responsible for the training process. Argentina World Cup winner Papu Gomez breaks silence after being given two-year doping ban... as he denies deliberately taking Terbitulane But at the end of the day it is a book that brings out fond memories, that captures the very essence of Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool era, complete with great sayings applicable for both football and life in general, which are mostly said by Pep but some by Jürgen and others. Here are some of my favourites: Kylian Mbappe is left STUNNED by France team-mate Ibrahima Konate, after Liverpool defender pulls out hilarious dance moves during training Man United drop HUGE hint that Jadon Sancho's time at the club is OVER... with fans convinced outcast has been omitted from team photo

Real Madrid players rally around Vinicius Junior on social media after the forward was racially abused by multiple Sevilla fans during LaLiga drawIt is a diary and coaching manual in one, written with Klopp’s full support, in which the development of young talent like Alexander-Arnold clearly underpins Lijnders’s unbridled passion for the job. Gareth Southgate’s use of a player with 14 starts for England has long been a bewilderment to the Liverpool management team but Lijnders is convinced the defender will only improve this season. Joining Pep on the rollercoaster ride that was their season. Seeing how a coaching staff handle the weight of massive expectation as the noise from the press reaches fever pitch. But both Klopp and Lijnders believe the story of the season will show the fans the remarkable character of both their team and the staff at the club. Lijnders explained: “We were all in. I obviously had no idea how the season would turn out, but whatever happened, I’d committed to this project.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment