276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evergreen Lawn Dressing 25L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Miracle-Gro® Peat Free Lawn Dressing can also be used as a top dressing in spring or autumn, especially after spiking or aeration, to further improve aeration and drainage and and reduce soil compaction. Miracle-Gro® Peat Free Lawn Dressing can be used to fill in any hollows. Where to use Improves lawn health and vitality, helping establish young seedlings and newly laid turf. How to use

Exceeds stringent regulations and is suitable for use in areas where children and pets have access. How to use Create a new lawn or fill in a bare patch 1. Rake A1: No, the crystals are designed to be diluted in water in a watering can or in the Miracle-Gro Feeder, used dry may lead to over application and possible damage to the lawn. You should use a different lawn fertiliser in autumn that you would use when you are preparing your garden in spring. We recommend using either Miracle-Gro EverGreen Autumn Lawn Care or Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus Autumn & Spring Lawn Food. These products are best applied using a lawn spreader to ensure even application over your lawn - this will help prevent any scorching or damage. To make sure your lawn is richer and greener throughout the season, apply once a month from early spring to the Autumn.The risk of making your own top dressing can lead to weeds, the wrong ratio and also using the wrong type of sand – it must be lime free. Both these processes can be done manually or with machinery depending on your budget and size of lawn. Sometimes my grass looks a little dull, and I just want to “green it up”, but that doesn’t mean I want to mow it three times a week. I have since found other products that improve the colour without making it grow like crazy. Products like iron sulphate work really well at turning brown or dull grass into a lush, green carpet. Also, for general health and disease resistance, I’ve found that seaweed extract feed is brilliant as it contains many micronutrients that aren’t in general lawn fertilisers.

It’s always best to Top Dress your lawn in the early autumn after some maintenance has occurred such as scarification and aeration. Watering-in: If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work. Top dressing your lawn in the autumn after the stress that many lawns will have suffered from the summer such as high traffic and possible drought will not only help the lawn to recover but will prepare it to cope with the winter ahead. Mowing: Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.A5: Yes you can. Use 15ml of crystals (measured using the spoon provided) in 4.5 litres of water over 2.5 m² of lawn. A1: Quite often there is enough residual fertility in the soil to help the young grass plants grow. Do not use strong fertilisers weed and moss killers for 24 weeks after sowing seed as young grass plants are tender and might be harmed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment