276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oi Dog! (Oi Frog and Friends)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Will Cat want to sit on gnats instead of cushy mats? Will spiders like sitting on gliders? Will whales be happy to sit on nails? And, most importantly, where is Frog going to sit? Both cat and dog listen to frog while he clarifies where slugs, cheetahs, dragons and kittens and other animals must now sit, until they finally ask the question we're all dying to know: 'What are frogs going to sit on?' And everyone else is going to have to sit somewhere else too. Will Cat want to sit on gnats instead of cushy mats? Will spiders like sitting on gliders? Will whales be happy to sit on nails? And, most importantly, where is FROG going to sit? It's not often I laugh out loud when reading picture books. This was one of those rare occasions...Great stuff"- Ann Giles, Book Witch Written by Kes Gray and illustrated by Jim Field, these books are firm favourites with parents and kids alike and are brilliant for learning about rhyming too.

LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. Kes is one of the Independent's TOP TEN children's authors and winner of the Red House Children's Book Award. Jim's first picture book Cats Ahoy! won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize in 2011. About This Edition ISBN: Jim Field is a lead-driven, pencil-pushing, 25-frames-per-second, Led Zeppelin fan. He is also a hugely talented illustrator and animation director whose previous clients have included Waterstones, Sainsbury's, Oxfam, The Independent, The Guardian, The FT, Channel 4, Virgin Mobile, Nokia, GQ, Haymarket and BAC.This is simply an absolute delight to read aloud with your child and became a firm bedtime favourite with my 6 year old daughter, Coco’ Jo Whiley, Radio 2 Winner of the Children's Book Award 2017 - Books for Younger Children Category All fans of rhymes will love the witty and simple words in Oi Dog!. The rule says Dogs sit on Frogs but Frog is determined to challenge that. According to Frog, Dogs sit on Logs, Cats sit on Gnats, Mice sit on Ice, Bears sit on Stairs and Whales sit on Nails whether they like it or not! Jim Field’s illustrations chart the new seating arrangements brilliantly. ~ Julia Eccleshare If there was an award for the funniest picture book of the year, it would go to Oi Dog ... it's got the 'again' factor in spades" — Irish Independent

The hilarious sequel to Oi, Frog!, selling over 140,000 copies, will have children rolling around with laughter. Frog is changing the rules...Dogs no longer sit on frogs. Phew! Dogs now sit on logs - and everyone else is going to have to sit somewhere different too. Will cats want to sit on gnats? Will spiders like sitting on gliders? Will whales be happy to sit on nails? And, most importantly, where is FROG going to sit? A gem of a book which gets funnier and funnier as you read through the outrageous suggestions." - Parents In Touch I think perhaps the Gray/Field team have, between them, managed to out-dog Oi Frog with Oi Dog! It's absolutely un-missable"- Red Reading Hub I simply implore you to buy it so you can enjoy it for yourself! I simply want to say that this was my most anticipated book of the year and it hasn't disappointed. It has exceeded all expectations...And I think it is my 'Book of the Year'!" — Book BairnWinner of the 2017 Federation of Children’s Book Groups Children’s Book Award– Younger Children’s category winner. Frog's had enough, he's the changing the status quo! Cat insists that there are rules - only mules sit on stools, no one but hares should sit on chairs and however irritating, dogs MUST sit on frogs. 'Well, I'm changing the rules,' said the frog. 'From now on, dogs sit on logs, not frogs!' And everyone else is going to have to sit somewhere else too.

This is a gigglingly delightful book, a perfect match of words and pictures to entertain again and again"— Daily Mail A brilliant book, great fun to read and the children I have read it too have all found it very funny.... Cats sit on mats, hares sit on chairs, mules sit on stools and gophers sit on sofas. But Frog does not want to sit on a log.”

This is a side-splitting follow up to the hugely popular Oi Frog! which blends the winning formula of bright eye-catching illustrations with witty rhyming text. With another great ending, this is a great book for sharing. A sequel to the phenomenally successful Oi Frog, this vibrantly illustrated and brilliantly funny rhyming book will have kids laughing out loud"— Huffington Post The Oi Frog books have won several awards, including the Laugh Out Loud Picture Book Award for Oi Dog! and the Lollies Picture Book Award. The books have sold over one million copies and there has even been an Oi Frog theatre production and a World Book Day book in 2018 with Oi Goat!. Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing -

This beautifully illustrated, colourful picture book explores spelling and letter sounds in the context of great characters and a clever quest story. Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home > You'd be hard pressed to find a more entertaining book than this stunningly illustrated story... an absolute treat.’ - Daily Mail The absurdly funny sequel to the bestselling Oi Frog, this hilarious rhyming story will have children rolling around with laughter!

There are pets that are tall and pets that are small, but you can only choose one - you can't have them all! With pets ranging from the recognisable to the obscure, this Dr Seuss book is sure to delight children of all ages. Frog's had enough, he's the changing the status quo! Cat insists that there are rules - only mules sit on stools, no one but hares should sit on chairs and however irritating, dogs MUST sit on frogs. This is a side-splitting follow up to the hugely popular Oi Frog! which blends the winning formula of bright eye-catching illustrations with witty rhyming text." — Book Trust

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment