276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hammered

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, this is yet again another solid release from Motorhead. While some of the songs might be below sub par, like " Voices From the War" and " Mine All Mine", others such as " Brave New World" and " Walk A Crooked Mile" more than outshine them. If you like these guys, you won't be disappointed with this album. And if you haven't heard them, this wouldn't be that bad of a place to start.

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. While the lyrics get more serious with this band over time, which is still shown here, Lemmy finds a way to get his humor in here and there. " Brave New World" has probably the most satire-based lyrics I've ever heard, and I about fell out of my chair laughing the first time I heard them. Lines like " God is on your side, but I don't think that you're on his, If Jesus showed up now he'd be in jail by next week!" will always be some of my favorites. And " Dr. Love" is another sexually based romp, with Lemmy shouting out " She does me in, and she'll do you too. She only got to shake it!".Also includes a 16-minute MPEG on " 25 & Alive Boneshaker", a preview of the (then) upcoming live album DVD of their 25th birthday concert in 2000, at the Brixton Academy in London. in Hammered's 'Walk a Crooked Mile', Motörhead has written at least one more classic to add to the band's large number of hits, which could easily fill a double CD. Epic in length and with a cool bassline courtesy of Motörhead[s] main dude Lemmy Kilmister, 'Walk a Crooked Mile' has a bit of a punk edge to it, like a lot of Motörhead's tunes, but it also closes with a stylish '80s-style metal guitar solo.."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment