276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuage Skin Tattoo (2 Pack) Tattoo Moisturiser and Aftercare Lotion

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thin based cream ideal for everyday use The tattoo moisturiser also helps re-energise and bring older tattoos back to life. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data. This means most services will only be affected on one or two of the days during the planned days of strike action that week. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Etiam nec nunc lorem.This 2 pack provides outstanding value and is perfect for the constant care a tattoo needs on your body. Proin lacinia, nisi sit amet sodales fringilla, odio nisi luctus odio, eget molestie nisi urna sed ante. Mauris vulputate, turpis vitae pharetra posuere, massa arcu iaculis felis, sit amet feugiat sapien urna a nunc.

My skin is very sensitive and this works great, its non greasy, not too thick so spreads and absorbs very well.Got this creme a few weeks ago and has been using it and I find it keep my new tattoos nice and soft and fresh with no itching when it's healing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment