276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Selections 10 Drawer Traditional Wooden Apple Storage Rack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I especially love knowing that this kind of information is reaching all corners of the globe as more people work to store and preserve their own food. Just as the last of the winter storage apples are fading in the root cellar, this one gives you a shot of apple goodness right in the heat of summer (before the raspberries and other summer fruits).

Selections (5 Drawer) Traditional Wooden Apple Storage Rack Selections (5 Drawer) Traditional Wooden Apple Storage Rack

Old Style Kitchen Dining Table | Vintage Farmhouse Dining Table | Made From old Reclaimed Wood | Antique And Rustic Finishes | Customizable Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. Top tips for making the most of your apple storage: When your apples are ripe, discard any that are bruised or damaged, dust off those you want to keep and wrap them in newspaper before placing them in your apple store. Be careful not to overfill the drawers and risk damaging your harvest. It also has eight Thunderbolt ports, six PCIe Gen 4 slots, and dual 10GB Ethernet ports. It can be configured with up to a 76-core GPU.

For me, I’ve got Cox Orange Pippin, which is full-flavored like Ashmead’s Kernel (but without the tannin). It’s a good balance, somewhere in-between a sweet Honeycrisp and a slightly bitter Ashmead’s. There are 2 shelves of those (40 lbs). A comprehensive 2 year guarantee is supplied as standard with all presses sold by us. Should anything fail with the press during normal operation then please let us know and we will repair or replace the unit.

Apple Rack - Etsy UK Apple Rack - Etsy UK

The same type of press commonly used by commercial cider mills in a more manageable size. This press is suitable for a particularly large home operation, with a mid-sized orchard and plenty of trees. For us though, Newton Pippins are prolific producers, we harvested literally hundreds of pounds from a single tree and had to find some way to store it for the winter. The first year, I simply used cardboard boxes, but this year I got inspired to try a more elegant solution…Drawer glide spacing is important, and you’ll need to have them level and evenly spaced so that the drawers will slide easily. My husband’s favorite storage apple is Ashmead’s Kernel, which has a sharp taste and a good bit of tannin. It’s often considered more of a storage apple, but he likes apples, not for the faint of heart. There are 2 shelves of those (40 lbs). Manufactured from beech, a pale hardwood easily worked to create the robust frame and removable shelves and designed to allow maximum airflow around the stored fruit. To successfully store apples, you need to provide them with cool (typically 3-5°C) conditions which remain frost free and don’t exceed around 7°C. Fluctuations in temperature are decidedly unhelpful, your chosen location should also be dark with some air circulation and watch out for rats and mice! Testing conducted by Apple in April and May 2023 using pre-production Mac Pro systems with Apple M2 Ultra, 24-core CPU, 76-core GPU, 192GB of RAM and 8TB SSD, and pre-production Mac Pro systems with Apple M2 Ultra, 24-core CPU, 60‑core GPU, 64GB of RAM and 1TB SSD, as well as production 2.5GHz 28-core Intel Xeon W-based Mac Pro systems with Radeon Pro W6900X graphics with 32GB of GDDR6, configured with Afterburner, 384GB of RAM and 4TB SSD, and production 3.5GHz 8-core Intel Xeon W-based Mac Pro systems with Radeon Pro W5500X graphics with 8GB of GDDR6, 32GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. Pre-release Compressor 4.6.4 tested using a 2-minute clip with 8K Apple ProRes 422 media, at 8192x4320 resolution and 30 frames per second, transcoded to Apple Devices 4K HEVC 10-bit. Mac Pro systems tested with an attached 5K display. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of Mac Pro.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment