276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition Pure Parfum, 105ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Out of all the clones on the market there are two of them that I adore even more than the legitimate fragrance they cloned. Its fresh, has a little playful characters due to the fruits and leans masculine due to the woody note. Make up is just a great service, they even helped with the declaration of the package from the EU on a weekend, as the phone number was indicated with my mistake. Not by much so the pineapple is still very prominent but dont expect Erba Pura level fruitness if you know what i mean. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. My batch was made in France in 01/2021, i can highly recommend this to anyone looking for this scent profile. The black laconic bottle will become a worthy member of your perfume wardrobe, which will instantly bring new emotions and impressions from the versatility of the aromatic notes. That’s a relative question… people that have never smelled Creed, or aren’t frag heads won’t know the difference, while that who have smelled Aventus will easily be able to tell you it isn’t Creed.Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. Most people are probably struggling with the same thing I did: "Should I add this if I already have the EDT? And as much as I love it, it is very short-lived on my skin and hardly seems worth the hundreds of dollars required to own it. I have two other scents I can wear all day that don’t make me feel like I am wearing an ‘after shave’ or ‘cologne’ to get me noticed, but just make me smell good. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

It barely survives my office day and that's unfortunately (besides dating) one of the few applications I see for this fragrance.

Whoever says that this fragrance (EDT version) got rotten lemon or lemon sanitizer smell must be kidding. This is my opinion of how it smelt on me, fragrance smells different on everybody and we all like different things. It's currently rated higher than Dior Homme Parfum, Xerjoff Naxos, and Aventus itself, and not in an ironic way. if you like and love creed aventus this is something you want to have in your collection since creed is not making anymore like aventus was’ 100% I like it! Firstly, the fragrance lacks the sophistication and elegance often associated with high-end perfumes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment