276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Herrera CH Men EDT Spray, 200 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For this reason, he wants to make it very clear his personal seal including this olfactory note in its creation. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace.

Find your true passion with CH Men Pasión Eau de Parfum, a bold new men's fragrance that invites us to live life in technicolor. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. I’d do anything to smell this again and recover that same vibe that I so much loved, a glimpse of the best moments of my life, perfectly captured by this fragrance.Carolina Herrera CH Prive EDT is a fantastic, intense, whiskey, leather, sweet tonka, spicy cardamom, resinous benzoin, and woody fragrance. I know a lot of you have seen jeremy fragrance saying the new "formulation" is terrible, but honestly its just that he has become insanely popular since his first CH men review and have you seen the amounts of fragrance he has aqcuired now? Again, I don't think there is anything wrong with this performance wise, it is one of my better performing fragrances.

The leather makes it masculine, the sweet notes make it comforting, and somehow it does still feel like a fragrance created for men, even though a woman could just as easily pull this off. CH Men Prive is balanced very well and it’s a lot of fun to wear but I think you have to be the right type of person to truly pull it off since it’s a darker fragrance.Nasomatto Baraonda is a fantastic slightly sweet, strong boozy (whiskey) fragrance with woody notes. This isn't A Macy's sale- this is a site for hobbyists and there's nothing more sweeter to our obsessive tongue than vintage nostalgia!

It gives off a new black leather belt accord to me and I actually dig that, but definitely know this isn't a scent for everyone. i'm tellin you there is a slight difference between them, it's not like la nuit de l'homme reformulation. This one just smells modern, youthful, nothing special nor groundbreaking - just a Spicy Leather+Tonka. This helped me a lot when I first started dating my girlfriend; not only was the scent one of the best for dates but it also has massive mass appeal. Finally got this, and must say that, IMO, all the hype and love given to this frag is well deserved.

One of the most versatile and casual user friendly dark boozy frags, its very appealing yet dense and complex from opening to dry down.

This one is like the AXE Chocolate commercial, where a human-chocolate is walking around the street wooing the ladies.Scentster I have both the red ribbon version (batch 42091 - 2014) and gold cap version (batch C1791 - 2016/17) in front of me. It's certainly more for cold weather wear, even with only moderate performance, given the rather heavy note breakdown. Only a series of synthetic wood notes like Twin for Men Azzaro with a sweet synthetic tonka and a leather that is more synthetic than all of them can be felt here. Let me explain: The opening is clean and fresh, but the dry down is sweet, and the violet really stands out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment