276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Signature 2021 Holiday Barbie Doll (12 Inch, Blonde Wavy Hair) in Silver Gown, with Doll Stand and Certificate of Authenticity

£25.82£51.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dressed in all the glam of the late 1950s, this Parisian beauty features an adorable polka dotted bubble dress. There were several Twist N Turn Barbie dolls, and this is one of the most coveted. Made in 1968, the rare Twist N Turn Barbie features platinum-blonde hair tied up in a ribbon.

Barbie Signature 2022 Holiday Barbie Doll (Blonde Wavy Hair Barbie Signature 2022 Holiday Barbie Doll (Blonde Wavy Hair

The Happy Holidays Special Edition 10th Anniversary Barbie Doll was a Hallmark exclusive made in the 1990s. Her value comes from her Platinum Label status as part of the Barbie Fashion Model Collection. 39. Barbie for President

51. Calvin Klein Barbie

Who’s Robert Best? A famous fashion designer and illustrator for Mattel who happened to design this Barbie's dress. 52. Escada Barbie Damaged Box= There is significant damage to the box but the Barbie has still never been removed and attached inside. The damage might be anything from a slight tear to a completely crushed box. Released in 2004, Faerie Queen Barbie depicts the Irish mythical faerie. The second doll in the Legends of Ireland Collection, this doll was released in a limited number as part of the Platinum Label. And with such a long history of spectacular designs, it takes a whole lot of holiday spirit to come up with a gown as bright and bold as the ones that came before it! We asked Carlyle about his process and approach to creating his third Holiday Barbie® Doll…

Haute for the Holidays: The 2021 Holiday Barbie Dolls!

Made in 2009, this Barbie featured a modern take on a vintage Barbie ballerina costume. While she was never removed from the box, the box itself had a little wear and tear. I’m interested in purchasing holiday barbies, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018 I need two of each year, except 2013, I need three of them, and 2017-2018 I need 4 of them. Are you interested in selling them? Terri This rare Barbie was exclusively featured in the first Barbie catalogue of 1959, and she's really something special. 26. Superstar Valerie Barbie I have several Barbie’s from 1988 to 1998 I would love to know the value all still in box box never openedDuring the 1990s, Mattel realized that many Barbie collectors had a nostalgic appreciation for the older style of Barbie doll. The company decided to launch a Reproduction Collectors Edition line, including this Commuter Set Barbie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment