276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3 Minute Positivity Journal: Boost Your Mood. Train Your Mind. Change Your Life.

£6.555£13.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Big things and small things alike, anything that puts a smile on your face can provide you with an opportunity to push away negativity and focus on positivity. This may be a more fun way for younger people to practice positivity as opposed to writing in a blank notebook. Writing and creative doodling journals: These journals provide you with lined writing space in addition to unlined space for doodling and drawing.

A positivity journal is just like a regular journal except the pages are devoted to positive thoughts and events. No matter what kind of journaling you do, the habit in and of itself contributes to lowering blood pressure, reducing stress, easing anxiety, improving memory, boosting your mood, and creating emotional resilience.

I love seeing the look on peoples’ faces when they find the right wedding dress or suit for their big day. I highly recommend the Journal and thank everyone at the Positive Planner for creating something so wonderful. In fact, some of the prompts here are, essentially, facilitating the feeling of appreciation for the good in our lives, and actively pursuing that gratitude can be life-changing for your mindset.

It can be used as part of circle time or reflection activities where students are learning more about themselves and how to treat others. Still, journaling is a habit that many of us pick up and then later abandon, either because we are too busy or because we feel better and self-care is no longer a priority. Cultivating a sense of gratitude helps you recognise and value the individuals and elements that enrich your life. Positive journal prompts are especially helpful as they encourage you to look at things in a brighter light. Below you’ll find a list of 45 positivity prompts for guided journaling that will bring you a positive vibe and help you stay there!For example, some journals use profanity which is a turn-off for many, while others mention the Universe and energies a lot which can interfere with some religious views. Remember, journaling is all about self-care, so treat yourself and add any self-care elements you want. When you make others smile or laugh, both you and them receive a powerful dose of “happiness hormone” that gives you a boost of motivation for being the best version of yourself.

Positivity journaling can help you create a more positive outlook on life by focusing on the good for a short amount of time each day. This means there is an abundance of journal prompts and resources online for anyone just getting started. What could you add to your morning cleaning routine or nightly cleaning routine to make the weekdays easier?more creativity affirmations here) or “I am turning my life around to become a prosperous million-dollar earner” (millionaire affirmations here). Mindful eating is one of the easiest mindfulness activities you can gradually add to your life to be more present and conscious about your choices and emotions.

They might come with stickers, washi tape, and other creative elements for you to dress up your journal entries.One way to do this is to declare one day per week a “positive thinking day” and go through all the questions from the list. I’m including a few other ideas at the bottom of this post, because when you’re enveloped by little reminders of positivity, they’re the hardest thing to resist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment