276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heyup Boxing Projector,Mini Portable 1080P Movie Projector for Bedroom with WiFi and Bluetooth,Video Projector Compatible with iOS Android Phone HDMI USB PS4 Xbox and Remote Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here is my review of the Heyup Boxe. I took a bit of time to do it because I wanted to use it in different conditions before writing my review.

The adorable, mini and portable Boxe invites parents, friends, couples, and children to enjoy watching special moments including family photo albums; video collections of trips, birthdays, and wedding memories. No matter the size of the room. Plus, Boxe includes accessories including a versatile tripod that ensures quality and stable projection while watching your favorite movies or tv shows in 4K. Accessories are optional based on convenience and preferences. Boxe aims to provide family members with everything they need to watch movies. After a simple setting, you can start to use it normally. The Heyup Boxe projector has a built-in FengOS smart system based on Android’s deep customization. The entire interface is designed to be fresh and simple. It is basically for people who have used smart TVs. You can get started directly. In addition, it is worth mentioning here that the startup speed of the Heyup Boxe mini projector is very fast, it takes about 6 seconds to enter the system, and you can’t see any advertisements during the whole process, which is much better than others. The projector is very easy to set up. you can easily readjust the size and the form of the projection. However, it is indispensable to the tripod that was unfortunately not provided for the test. Indeed, without a little tripod, it is very challenging to incline correctly the projector. In terms of screen size, the projector can adjust the screen size from 40 to 120 inches. On the one hand, it can be adjusted at a distance from the original host, and on the other hand, it can achieve 60% to 100% through system settings under a fixed camera position. Zoom operation.The Heyup Boxe Smart Projector is an affordable solution for those looking to project their media in a small space. It has even been used at the office. We’ve used it for the occasional meeting and because we’re a bunch of tech nerds at heart, we’ve plugged a Nintendo Switch into and played some Mario Kart games on during our lunch break, which is a lot better than split screening a large computer screen.

It offers solid image quality at a competitive price, with easy-to-use software and support from the company. The sound coming from the “onboard” speakers is fairly decent, especially considering the formfactor of the Boxe. It isnt’ as loud as I would like and fidelity leaves a lot to be desired. I have synced up a pair of wireless headphones via BT. I have not noticed any lag between screen and sound via BT. There is a bit of “muddiness” in the sound, but that could be the pair of headphones I am using. The device measures 8 inches by 7 inches by 4 inches (20 cm by 17 cm by 10 cm) with dimensions of 5 inches (13 cm) wide by 5.75 inches high (14 cm). It weighs about 4 pounds (1 kilogram). Image quality Connect your Boxe to your local WiFi network through the network settings menu, which can be found in the settings icon on the main screen and then in the Network Settings option.Heyup Boxe Smart Projector is a projector that can be controlled with a smartphone or tablet. It has the ability to display up to 100 inches of video from your phone, so you can use it for presentations, gaming and other multimedia purposes. At the bottom of the fuselage, Heyup Boxe is equipped with four rubber feet, which can be directly placed on the desktop to increase stability. It also has a 1/4 standard screw port, which can be attached with a camera tripod or other standard tripods, which greatly expands the watch experience. The Heyup Boxe Smart Projector offers solid image quality at a competitive price. It’s easy to use and has a good feature set, making it suitable for both personal and business purposes.

With regard to the color of Heyup Boxe, you can choose different modes, and the color performance is not the same. We took a set of pictures in the standard modes. Let’s feel the color performance of Heyup Boxe:

Find a clean, flat surface you wish to project onto. It could be a wall, a sheet, a curtain, or even the ceiling above your bed, and then turn it on. At the same time, it supports image displacement and four-point trapezoid correction, and the operating experience is much simpler than those of traditional projectors.

Now if you don’t have WiFi, that’s fine. You can hook up a laptop or computer to Boxe with an HDMI cord and watch any videos or DVDs you have that way.If you want more options, there are many settings available in the menu on the projector itself—you’ll have no problem finding what works best for whatever kind of content you’re watching ( or planning on watching). Other Feature Hello heyuppers, the heyup boxe projector has come into my hands and I wanted to share this review with everyone. 😉👍

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment