276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Self Priming Kit (Compatible with: EasyAquatak 110/120, UniversalAquatak 125/130/135,AdvancedAquatak 140/150/160, AQT 45-14X/33-10/33-11/35-12/37-13/40-13/42-13/45-14 X) Green 3 x 0.05 x 0.05mts

£5.165£10.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. I held up the priming hose from the connector side and poured water into the hose, in hope of giving it a kick start. SOLUTION: remove the adaptor, use a sharp blade to cut about 1 inch off the end of the hose (below the previous clamp mark), and reattach the adaptor.

Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I found that where the adaptor had been installed, it had created a small hole which let the air in. I was frustrated as it wasn't straight forward as it looked to be, so I understood why some people weren't happy with this product.There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced.

Bosch High-Pressure Washers are capable of self-priming from an external water source, such as a rainwater tank or container. As you've noticed, it's linked up as an accessory but unfortunately as the suction hose is a fairly old product the description is a bit outdated! Please ensure you cross reference the Bosch part code F016800421 with the instruction manual for your Bosch appliance to verify this is the correct spare part or accessory for your Bosch Garden appliance. Our security certificate verifies that your connection is encrypted using a high-grade encryption (Camellia-256, 256 bit keys) this means that on our secure pages - the page you are viewing is encrypted before being transmitted over the internet. Its 125 bar pump delivers the effective cleaning power you require, and its quick and easy push fit connections ensure you can start work quickly, as no extensive assembly is required.A : Hi Alan, Bosch describe it as a universal connector which implies it should fit all of the current AQT range without problem. A strainer on the hose prevents particles from getting into the washer so water from open sources can also be used. DPD aim to deliver the following working day after despatch with their DPD next service and deliveries are carried out Monday - Friday and require a signature. This item was purchased to enable my Bosch pressure washer to function via a standing water source, it is said to be self priming but the only way I could prime it was to lie on the floor with the water source between 3 and 12 feet above it and suck on the pipe, quickly connect it and then I am rewarded with a very irregular supply of water through the pressure washer for a couple of minutes. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

All transaction information passed to the SagePay Payment System is encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates.My only gripe with this is the instruction manual not having detailed instructions how to use it in case it doesn't work. Using a 3-metre supply hose, water can be fed to any high-pressure washer from the Bosch Aquatak range. Using this kit frees you up to clean in remote locations and is ideal in helping prevent water wastage, saving you money. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product.

Some manufacturers will offer a direct repair or replacement service (as applicable) which will often resolve your problem more quickly. PCI site certification verifies merchant credit card handling processes and tests merchant Internet systems to determine if we comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

The Self Priming Kit for your AQT pressure washer can be used to supply water to your pressure washer, where a running water source is not available. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. The pallet will then be delivered the first Saturday after it has been despatched between 8am - 1pm and will require a signature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment