276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOW 100 Hits Forgotten 90s

£3£6Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ok, there are some big international hits here that even your grandmother knows, but not as many as the previous Now Forgotten 80s nightmare. Grandma might be forgetting birthdays, but she'll never forget 'I'll Tumble 4 Ya' which I don't think was a single in England. Note: If you were born in the 90s, or even later, ignore the title of this article and please enjoy these great new music recommendations.

For now I'll pass on the Forgotten 70s, the Forgotten 80s and probably the rest of the Now Forgotten series. Anyone of a certain age will tell you that (note that I’m not admitting to being of that age, so……yeah, let’s just move on). Except 'Now 100 Hits Even More Forgotten 80s'. It has enough of a varied line up to keep me interested more than one play. I too am guilty of buying many of these very similar 80s cds. They are fun on a long drive or enjoying whilst doing chores when no one else is home.

Much of the music we grew up with still gets plenty of love today, but there are even more incredible songs that have seemingly disappeared. So many, in fact, that my first draft of this post had over 50.

For a better snapshot of 80s British hits try the original Now That's What I Call Music series. Each volume is a time capsule of six months or so of British pop music. Once I realized how long the list had gotten, I ruthlessly cut a bunch of wonderful songs from this list to try and get it under 30. I ended with 26 great songs and one I can’t stand.About three cds worth of songs here are the usual 'appears on way too many compilations', but not in the configuration presented here. Ms. Simon 'Why' indeed? Not over comped, but just a bad song. + just cause my mother played her music relentlessly while I was growing up doesn't mean I like it. I felt I had to include the bad one anyway, because it was the biggest hit on this list. If you’re dying to know which one it is, you’ll have to actually read the little blurbs I wrote beneath each video…gotta keep you in suspense, after all!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment