276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magma Brick Warhammer 40K Armor and Weapons of imperial guard compatible with legos figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dubbed “Warhammer 50k,” Santosa’s build is comprised of units that he designed himself after being introduced to 40K by a friend. Lego has a strong track record of creating licensed products from other nerd IPs, such as the Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, and Lego Avengers videogames and construction kits.

Tactical Space Marine Custom Minifigure - LEGO Tactical Space Marine Custom Minifigure - LEGO

This led me to creating Belle-Ve Bricks, a platform where talented LEGO designers can share their work with the world. More than anything, Santosa’s build, in our opinion, drives home just how much we need LEGO to produce some official Warhammer 40K construction sets. Mixing Warhammer 40k pieces with LEGO is a growing trend and if you can pull it off, it looks great but and it all depends on what style you are trying to create. This 910-piece set is in1:32 scale, and each skeleton (Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, and Pteranodon) is articulated so you can pose them for display.

if you’re interested in how to create your own MOCs we have a great post to get you started right away.

LEGO MOC Warhammer 40k Dreadnought (mini) by meregt LEGO MOC Warhammer 40k Dreadnought (mini) by meregt

When a set is made for production they have to keep in mind things like the cost and rarity of parts but when a MOC is made (assuming the design is for fun not to be sold) all these limitations are removed! Możesz również przeszukać produkty, które oferowane są z darmową lub szybką dostawą, oraz darmowym zwrotem, aby zawęzić wyniki wyszukiwania w odniesieniu do lego warhammer 40k!

My two children are in love with LEGO and it's because of them that my interest in LEGO continued to grow, this is how I fell in to the rabbit hole of LEGO MOCs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment