276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYPD Red 7: The Murder Sorority

£11.94£23.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finding them, however, doesn't come easy; they may be good at killing, but they're even better at eluding identification and capture. Marshall Karp takes over sole writing responsibility on the NYPD Red series, after collaborating on the previous novels with James Patterson.

Collaborations with James Patterson tend to be a mixed bag, which I have long said when reading a book with his name on the cover.With intensity being a key element of the series to date, Karp has large shoes to fill, but does so with ease, keeping things on par with past publications. I never felt that I was reading book seven of an established series because there was sufficient character development and backstory. NYPD Red is a special task force charged with protecting the interests of Manhattan's wealthiest and most powerful citizens. In this installment, a Harvey Weinstein type is unbelievably exonerated of killing a police officer and as he steps up to a microphone on the courthouse steps to gloat, an invisible sniper delivers Wild West justice. Each one of the novels has a unique story and goes along with some very exciting and never-seen-before protagonists and antagonists.

It is about two detectives - Zach Jordan and Kylie MacDonald – who make up a special investigative team focused on serving and protecting the rich and elite of New York city.New York's most elite police force chases a ruthless murderer with an uncontrollable lust for money and blood. So it seems that there is militarily trained squad of killers for hire (known as Kappa Omega Delta/KOD — Killers on Demand) operating in NYC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment