276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diptyque Tam Dao Eau De Parfum 75ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; More recently I stumbled upon a sensational sandalwood note in Bois des Îles Eau de Parfum and that triggered a new quest for a sandalwood perfume. Since I already had good experience with Tam Dao Eau de Toilette and I read that the EDP formula had even more sandal, it made sense to explore this one first of all.

It lasted for four hours until it was a skin-scent and about eight hours before it was quite difficult to detect on my skin. The sillage and projection were both on the lighter side even from initial application–it wafted from about five inches above my wrist initially and dropped closer within an hour. Personal Thoughts Diptyque Tam Dao Eau de Toilette is a sweetly spice, aromatic wood fragrance that starts off with a more pine-like woodiness that transforms into a cedar-sandalwood mix–creamy but aromatic–and then eventually, heavy on sandalwood in its smooth, creamy form with rose to round it out. The drydown had light spices and golden amber whispers that accentuated the sandalwood, while a touch of musk came through. These are the notes:

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; The scent is irresistible and delicate, providing a light and pleasing aroma throughout the day. Diptyque takes pride in offering the best quality fragrances. Key Benefits It was cooler, crisp, and pine-like, despite some of the warmth that I associate with drier cedar, and it took about a half hour for the fragrance to warm through with richer rosewood, lightly spiced amber, and a touch of powderiness. As the creamy, smooth sandalwood shifted upward and became the more dominant of the woods, the scent felt warmer and softer with rosewood peeking through. The drydown had a little bit of muskiness coupled with sandalwood and a subtle, ambery sweetness. Application Tam Dao is a pleasant companion in the spring, autumn and winter months for the gentleman aged 30 and over who is looking for a spicy, creamy and woody fragrance that will calm you down.

For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) but

Notify Me

For testing, I used 1/3 of a 0.7ml sample vial dabbed to the underside and topside of my wrist area on my left arm. I used an unscented moisturizer prior to applying the scent as this is also my swatching arm (aka, incredibly parched at any given moment) as I found scent did not hold well here otherwise. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when At first you can notice a fresh - ethereal note, which brings a nice light citric - woody, earthy touch and is due to the myrtle. Tam Dao starts off pleasantly spicy fresh and green, I smell a note similar to mint here and can imagine that cypress smells like this in perfume. Very natural and mediterranean, I think to myself, this works great as a light evening scent in summer holidays or if you want to remember an evening from your last holiday. Unfortunately Tam Dao gets woody very fast in the drydown. Unfortunately, because I perceive a bitterly stabbing sweetness (sweet from the sandalwood, but what makes the note so pungent, I don't know), the fresh green disappears from the beginning. Now what blows over from my wrist only looks flat, is also very weak in charisma, even compared to other Diptyque EdPs. The rest smells like a higher quality men's shower gel and also has the corresponding durability and sillage.

I’d describe it as a more approachable sandalwood fragrance, and it would be ideal for someone who prefers skin scents and closer-wearing fragrances with no real sillage or projection (none of these are negatives, they are simply descriptors in my eye!). I’m happy to wear a more intense take on sandalwood, so something like this is nice to see for others but not so much for me specifically. Available SizesThe sandalwood is accompanied by an intense, engaging woody note of cedar wood, which also has something soft about it and creates inner peace.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment