276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Century Wavemaster XXL | Freestanding Punching Bag with Base | Heavy Bag Boxing Martial Arts Kickboxing Bag | Optimal Strength and Cardio Training Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Durability – You can count on the Wavemaster XXL to last you for a long time. It is made from robust and durable materials. Before I get into the Century freestanding bag options, here is what Century is all about in its own words. ROBUST MATERIAL - High density foam padding with a vinyl coating: durable, tear resistant and sweat proof.

Free-standing gag stands partially alleviate that problem, but they are hard to move and don’t let you work all the way around the bag. As someone that's been practicing martial arts ( MMA as well as boxing) for over a decade, I'd rarely recommend the same training bag to both beginners and advanced users.Since then they have continued to develop and improve their products, creating some of the best free-standing punch bags to help benefit each martial artist. Versatile – Whether you practice boxing or MMA, this bag is sure to fit the bill for you. It’s also quite simple to assemble, and you don’t need to use any tools.

The “2” and “Pro” in the name of this model might make it seem like a huge upgrade over the XXL, but that’s not necessarily the case.Unlike the permanently mounted bags, the Wavemaster XXL need not be mounted on any type of stand or drilled to any wall. For those reasons, it is one of the popular choices in training centers and martial arts studios as well as for homes. As mentioned above Century has been at the forefront of martial art innovation for the last 40 years. These days the bags are so ubiquitous you might have seen one without knowing it came from a Century bag.

The bag is durable and requires no assembly. All you need to set it up is fill it with water or sand. It is a stellar value product with many happy customers praising how much they have been able to get out this punching bag over the years. Who is the Century Cardio Wavemaster meant for?I’ve been personally had this model in my gym for a long, long time, and I’m nothing short of satisfied. It has met my needs perfectly, which is why I haven’t yet seen the need to upgrade. Specs and Features: BUY: Century Wavemaster Powerline XL Best Free Standing Punching Bag for Small Spaces - Century Uppercut Wavemaster Morning, Saturday and Next Working Day deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges. Please call us on 01708 320320 to discuss prices. Their model, the Century Wavemaster XXL, is one of their most popular products and has been for many years. You’d find this bag in plenty of martial arts studios, no matter where you might be.

Relocating the bag is not as hard as it seems when you bank it at an angle and roll. Be prepared for an involved filling process (expect a trip to home depot), especially if you're using sand. But that's the case with most free-standing bags, anyways. We want to note that the exterior is vinyl, and it will likely wear out in three years of heavy use. What We Like And not just last, it should also take the abuse (for example an outdoor heavy bag stand would need to withstand different weather conditions) also you need to not break the bank in doing so. Quality – Century Martial Arts are known for their quality models, and this one is no different. I can confidently say that you’ll be getting your money’s worth from this bag. Century was founded in 1976. Although we were on the small side then – just one man working out of his garage – we’ve since grown into the worldwide leader in martial arts equipment. Along the way, Century has been responsible for some major innovations within the industry. All in all, this is hands down one of the best training bags that is suitable for practically anyone and any sort of exercise that you might be doing.Highest Rated & Most Popular Free Standing Bag - Right now this is the most sought after punching bag currently sold. Not only is it the most popular but it is also the highest rated Quality and Durability – The 2XL Pro is made from high-quality materials such as high-density foam, which allows it to absorb impacts and prevent sprained ankles, wrists, and other injuries even when you use it without gloves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment