276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vgate iCar Pro BLE 4.0 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Fault Code Reader OBDII Compatible Car Adapter Check Engine Light for iOS, Android and Windows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only downside we found was that sometimes it’s a bit slow when there’s a lot of data to scroll through. I wouldn't recommend people buy the KW902 due to https://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=23776. Who knows if they fixed the problem and or if it's cropped up again or if any bad ones are still in the channel? May as well buy something else.

Thinkcar 1 Bluetooth code reader is a product of Thinkcar. The latter is a Canadian company that only makes car diagnostic tools. It’s safe to say that they know their trade. Support for all OBD2 protocols: there are 9 OBD2 protocols and each of these three scan tools support all of them. Bluedriver is also super versatile. There aren’t many apps out there that cover as many functions as BlueDriver. The standout feature is “Confirmed Fixes”. It tells users what other mechanics did to solve the same codes. Repair Report gives you all the basic information to fix your car by yourself. The app is easy to use and doesn’t need much setup. However, it would be better if they made the engine temperature number bigger because it’s hard to read. The two I pointed to at viewtopic.php?p=506937#p506937 were the two I used w/my Android phones while I still had a Leaf. I sold the Leaf in mid-2021 so I have had Leaf to use them on. I bought those dongles before Leaf Spy even had Bluetooth LE support.Thanks to its update to ELM327 V2.3, this tool is smarter than ever. It reads data in real time and can clear MIL DTCs in no time. It's a top-of-the-range OBDII car diagnostic tool that will have you ready to fix problems before they get worse. However, when comparing Torque Pro to its competitors, such as the Car Scanner ELM app, it does show a relative weakness in advanced functions. Torque Pro doesn’t have coding and service functions for VAGs, while Car Scanner ELM does have.

We gave it a perfect 10 for ease of use! It’s a breeze to navigate. BlueDriver’s intuitive interface. First off, it’s free to use if you already have an OBDEleven scanner. You’ll have access to essential functions like coding, full-system scans and live data. So, what exactly is ELM327, how does it work and most importantly what are its supported protocols? If you’re looking to answers to these questions, you’ve reached the right place, because this article will provide the best information to ease your buying decision. What does ELM327 Mean? Our range of iCarsoft products is extensive, catering for the most popular car manufacturers, budgets and needs. Browse over 30 different genuine iCarsoft products below to find the diagnostic tool that you need.

OBDI to OBDII Cables

This top-of-the-range tool supports all OBD-II protocols and is compatible with a number of third-party applications for customised use to suit your needs. It can read data in real time and clear diagnostic codes from fault memory, giving you accurate, up-to-date information about your vehicle's performance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment