276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vitrex 10 2280 Grout Finisher, Blue

£1.25£2.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We also have a fantastic variety of tile grout; choose from dozens of colors, and find one that matches your style. The Vitrex 102283 Flexi-Tip sealant smoother has a unique flexible tip for superb results on any surface. Please ensure you have the necessary ability and equipment (if required) to move the items into your property.

Modern grouts are more reason to rake the joint - they require less water on the surface to clean away any excess thus keeping the consistency of the grout equal. Pro tiler Ltd T/a Pro Tiler Tools is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). This dual purpose Grout Finishing Tool features a blade side for removing excess adhesive from tile joints and a ball side for smoothing grout lines. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I have been using a section of plastic rod about 8mm diameter (old coathanger) which seems to be doing the job Ok and and leaving the grout about 20 minutes before finishing.

My only concern was that I might pull too much grout out with the rod before finally sponging off rather than just finishing the grout lines and sponging at the same time just using a sponge. Porcelain Drill Bit Porcelain Tile Drill Bit is engineered for drilling tough materials that penetrate faster – up to 50% quicker than trendy bits! Lead times are shown on the product and trolley pages and are always advertised in working days (Monday to Friday).

Thanks guys i will use it just before i sponge (after 10 mins or so) its properly obsolete in the professional scene but us diy warriors use them still I did try with a sponge but did not seem as consistant compared to a tool. recaptchaMissingCookie":"reCaptcha v3 validation couldn't load the cookie needed to submit the form. I am tiling a utility room and kitchen splashback, about 6m2 and using Mapei Ultracolour Plus; 2 mm spacers with 250 by 400 tiles. Gap and corner cleaning is a breeze, thanks to this scraper's angled shape that gets into every nook. A grout float or spreader help to evenly spread the grout around the wall or floor, to ensure a strong adhesion for the tiles, while a grout removal tool such as a rake will scrape away any old grout between existing tiles.But I'm gonna try one now, cuz no matter what method or sponge I use to clean the grout off there is still the odd patch that I have to go back an pay a bit of extra attention to to get it right. Once you’ve chosen your tiles, it’s time to fix them in place using the correct adhesives and grouts. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Pro Tiler Tools, Company number: 07154275, Registered address: Topps Tiles Thorpe Way, Enderby, Leicester, England, LE19 1SU.

This place is the original Aladdin's cave - a huge range, everything you ever need for the house and home, with friendly and knowledgeable staff who can't do enough to help. As an apprentice you tend to grout every day for months before you even fix a tile and it's during this time that you can feel/understand the joint drying. Welcome to Bradfords Building Supplies – your trusted local trade Builders Merchant since 1770, providing building supplies throughout the South West; Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and even into Hertfordshire and Worcestershire! They have everything you could want in the DIY and home improvement line including knowledgeable advice.

Whether you’re looking for tools or timber for a one-off job, or a range of building materials for a large project, you’ll find everything you need all in one place, here at Bradfords. Please bear in mind that all completed account application forms are to be reviewed, and are subject to approval. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. Ideal for applying new grout or removing the old, grouting tools are essential for the creation and maintenance of wall and flooring tiles.siteLocale":"en_US","dateFormat":"m\/d\/Y","startOfWeek":"1","of":"of","previousMonth":"Previous Month","nextMonth":"Next Month","months":["January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December"],"monthsShort":["Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun","Jul","Aug","Sep","Oct","Nov","Dec"],"weekdays":["Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday"],"weekdaysShort":["Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat"],"weekdaysMin":["Su","Mo","Tu","We","Th","Fr","Sa"],"recaptchaConsentMissing":"reCaptcha validation couldn't load. You can also run the ball end between tiles so that you get neat, rounded lines and ensure professional results during your next kitchen or bathroom project. We have a great selection of tile adhesive to choose from; suitable for every surface type – whether you’re tiling a wall or floor inside or outside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment