276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cowboy Bebop (Original Series Soundtrack)

£15.265£30.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It does have decent bass and highs, its just how its all arranged and used that is a bit disappointment when compared to other great Jazz recordings and pressings. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Barcode sticker for this edition placed on the outside of the shrink wrap, covering up the original barcode on the back jacket.

Much more care could have been put in highlighting and staging the performances to make a convincing and realistic soundscape. My disc 1 was rather scratched up from the factory and slightly warped, but nothing that seemed to effect playback.

Seatbelts’s repertoire covers not only jazz but also rock, electronic, funk, blues, heavy metal, country and J-pop.

A tweet from Wario64 has revealed a limited-edition vinyl collection of the short-lived series’ soundtrack, featuring new music from Yoko Kanno and The Seatbelts. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Anyone who has had the pleasure of seeing Jalen perform live knows that he is one of the most captivating performers on today's soul scene. I think those that are hoping for little surface noise will definitely be pleased, but I do wish there was a bit more punch to the sound overall. Produced in collaboration with iam8bit, the soundtrack is a two-LP set featuring red vinyl and a corgi-colored furry jacket complete with Ein’s dog collar.Check out the full package along with exclusive colorways from Newbury Comics and Light in the Attic, as well as our International Variant, below! A routinely great artist, much of Sufjan's universal appeal comes from his skills as a gifted narrator, pairing personal musings on love and devotion with commentary on American culture, whilst welding folk and electronica, the ambient and existential. There are few exceptions, particularly on Side D, which is a bit better but the set certainly doesnt start off with great impressions. Possibly a lot of this could be explained by them being recorded at different sessions and mastered separately? Apart from that, I would've preferred if they'd used the version of "Rain" with Mai Yamane on vocals, not that there's anything wrong with Steve Conte's rendition, just a personal preference.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment