276°
Posted 20 hours ago

K&H PET PRODUCTS Thermo-Perch Heated Bird Perch Gray Medium 1.25 X 13 Inches

£22.73£45.46Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Snuggle Up Bird Warmer is meant to be stood next to and the bird can snuggle up to it whenever he or she chooses. One thing to watch out for is the power cord that comes out of the cage; it’s wrapped for their safety as far as not being able to chew through the cord, but mine tried anyway.

We have thick stone walls too and the house is never that warm despite central heating and often the log burners alight.

I did tape a heat sensor to one perch right after I got it and ran it in an empty cage and the temp of the perch never went over 103F. It mounts easily to wire bird cages and is constructed of sturdy plastic that resists bites and scratches. Feel free to talk about parrots in the wild, owning parrots, the pet trade, rescuing parrots, purchasing parrots, avian veterinarians, and anything pertaining to these beautiful creatures. Is it ok to apply a single layer of medical sticking plaster such as elastoplast to the heated perch for added grip? if your bird was plucked i would say heat the entire room not just the feet, but if the bird isn't plucked i would say it will be fine, your bird will have acclimatised to its surroundings and those feathers will be doing exactly what they are supposed to do.

Maintains a Constant TemperatureHeated Bird Perch maintains a constant temperature, making the bird feel comfortable.I read somewhere that someone wrapped their heated perch with vet wrap tape because the perch was too hot for their birds. This can certainly be troubling, as your exotic bird is not like birds that are native to cold climates, such as cardinals. MET Safety Laboratories suggests unplugging the perch if you leave your home on an extended vacation, as they do with any electrical appliance. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There are mugs so you can relax with a hot beverage whilst your Parrot plays happily with their new accessories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment