276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gigantosaurus

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So if you have a child that loves being read to every night before bed, is dinosaur mad, and wants the same book over and over and over again, then this book won’t go extinct too soon! And then it turns out he wasn't eaten after all and he learned his lesson. I don't know what lesson it was supposed to be.

In season 3, our four heroes will discover the joys of sharing their daily life with their little brothers and sisters who are none other than the 4 baby dinos discovered in season 2. Even if it’s a lot of fun, it’s also a lot of responsibility! When one of the gang, Bonehead, offers to act as lookout so the others can play safely, they are very grateful - especially when he raises the alarm, shouting that Gigantosaurus is on his way. is a bumper year for Arena Illustration with no less than 4 of our contributors featuring on this year’s collection of World Book Day Books. In this dinosaur-themed retelling of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," one little dino offers to watch for predators while his friends play. He thinks it's hilarious to falsely warn the others about approaching enemies, just to watch them scurry and hide for nothing. But when the threat becomes real, he learns his lesson. Includes a colorful poster and more information about dinosaurs -- including the eponymous Gigantosaurus.Little dinosaurs Bonehead, Tiny, Fin and Bill, have been warned about the “fierce and wild” Gigantosaurus. They must be very careful when they are out playing and exploring. One day, Bonehead the smallest of the friends, assigns himself as the lookout for the monster. Basically, the three little dinosaurs play no part in the whole story and regardless of everything, they don't get eaten. Only Bonehead gets eaten yet he's the only one who actually sees the Gigantosaurus. Were his friends supposed to help?

I’ve made this thing I call a ‘BOOK’. I might let you three have a look. We’ll play my game called DINO-SPOT. To win, you’ll have to spot the lot!” Bonehead thinks he’s the best dino spotter. But can he find GIGANTOSAURUS? Read an extract HERE I could stop my review here with "pictures are ok, story makes no sense, did not like it" but I feel that this is a bad book and I will explain my 1 star rating below. In holiday accommodation and read to children, but have a feeling I've read this before at either library or a bookshop.

Watch this time-lapse video of the author creating illustrations for covers of the Harry Potter books.

Look at the pattern of rhyming words in the story. Can you make your own collection of rhyming words? It was a translation so I was surprised that it's still a rhyming book. Then I was confused as the rhyming was very heavy-handed. All we’ve heard about for at least the last decade is The Gruffalo (I know it was first published in 1999, but as with most things it took numerous years to become a household word). It certainly is an outstanding children’s book in its own right. Having a small boy (our very own Gruffalo’s Child), my husband and I can confidently recite the book from cover to cover (as can our son, an avid reader who has already loved several copies to death). The return of old favourites in a new adventure involving underpants. When Aliens meet Dinosaurs a rhyming riot must ensue! Jonny Duddle beautifully sums this up himself in his dedications “….and don’t listen to Boneheads!”Three cute dinosaurs and one ugly dinosaur subtly named Bonehead are warned by their parents to avoid the Gigantosaurus. My son is dinosaur mad and I am always on the lookout for new dinosaur books and if they feature dinosaur poop then even better! This book doesn't have dinosaur poop in but does have lots of dinosaurs and beautiful illustrations throughout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment