276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pro Breeze Dehumidifier 1500ml Portable Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Caravan, Office, Garage, Bathroom, Basement

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As such, the best dehumidifiers can be at their cheapest during the summer when sales are slow and retailers are more likely to discount. Although I did find that emptying the tank left some water dripping down the sides, so its important to make sure the tank is dried properly before you place it back into the applaince. The clothes drying mode helps to dry clothes more quickly and Mumsnetters love the silent mode, which makes the EVA ION Pro the perfect choice for bedrooms, home offices and anywhere else where peace and quiet is required.

Pro Breeze 1500ml Dehumidifier Review - Air Appliances Pro Breeze 1500ml Dehumidifier Review - Air Appliances

The T-shirts closest to the dehumidifier dried in 3 hours, but those further away took aboutdouble that time to completely dry'. The EcoAir can be used in temperatures as low as 1°C, whereas the ProBreeze 1500ml Mini dehumidifier only operates at room temperatures of 15-35°C. So, if you’re looking for a powerful dehumidifier with a cheaper upfront cost, the Russell Hobbs RHDH2002 20L is well worth considering. That’s why we recommend the 25L ElectriQ Smart Dehumidifier as the best dehumidifier for houses with up to six bedrooms.

If there are any products that we haven't managed to test in person, or the product didn't achieve over 4 out of 5 stars, then they won't have an Ideal HomeApproved badge. This makes it perfect for people who require something with more power than a regular mini dehumidifier.

I clean my Mini Dehumidifier? – Pro Breeze Help Centre How can I clean my Mini Dehumidifier? – Pro Breeze Help Centre

Here’s our guide to the best mould removers so you can clean it off any surface and stop it from regrowing. It's an excellent means of preventing mould, damp, condensation and excess moisture, removing water at a rate of 500ml per day. Hence, you’re unlikely to want a large unit sitting in the middle of your lounge but still think carefully about its placement. If you're looking for something that will tackle bad cases of damp and condensation, then you'll want to consider a compressor or desiccant dehumidifier. If you have more serious damp issues, then although a dehumidifier can help to reduce the problem and improve the air quality in your home, it won't prevent the damp from occurring in the first place, so it's important to get to the root of the issue.

We collated all this information to hand-select what we consider to be the 12 best dehumidifiers UK for 2023. That means it's easy to find the right option for your home size, and the level of moisture control you need.

1500ml Mini Dehumidifier | Free Delivery | Pro Breeze 1500ml Mini Dehumidifier | Free Delivery | Pro Breeze

This 500ml Mini Dehumidifier quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould, and moisture from the air. The problem is that they don’t work well in lower temperatures as the coils need to be colder than the room, or they start to freeze. I have one downstairs that dries washing, stops condensation, it's only 25 litres but works really well in my 3-bed house .The more expensive models tend to be more energy-efficient in larger rooms or households, but that doesn’t always mean they are the most effective. And some houses, built before the advent of central heating and decent extractor fans, just aren’t up to coping with modern life. And, all come with generous water tank capacity that means you aren't constantly emptying them, plus an automatic shut-off function when the water tank is full. They also tend to be much noisier, and depending on your noise-level preference, this can irritate people.

dehumidifiers UK 2023: tried and tested damp removal Best dehumidifiers UK 2023: tried and tested damp removal

Of course, with the cost of living and climate crisis, it's important to take into account the energy usage of any home appliance, and you'll likely be wondering how much a dehumidifier costs to run. The only downside is that at 47dB, it is between a whisper and a regular voice; it is a little noisier than its competitors, so we recommend keeping it out of the bedroom at night. Type: Thermo-electric peltier dehumidifier | Extraction amount: 500ml | Tank capacity: 1500ml | Dimensions: H30 x W21.What is the difference between the 1500ml Mini Dehumidifier and the Premium 1500ml Mini Dehumidifier? You may know Russell Hobbs for electrical goods, such as steam irons or clothes steamers, but they also manufacture dehumidifiers. It’s small enough to sit on a shelf, a sideboard, or the bedside table, or you can place it on the floor and tuck it away behind some furniture. With the cost of living going up, we know that dehumidifiers can be expensive, so we’ve included this mid-budget option from Argos’ Challenge range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment