276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel F3475 Spider-Man Spiderman Legends Series 6-inch Rhino Retro Action Figure Toy, Includes 3 Accessories, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PREMIUM POSABILITY AND ARTICULATION: This 6-inch Legends Series Marvel’s Rhino figure features extensive articulation, offering dynamic posability with other Marvel Legends figures. NOTE: This is the first series in the Build-A-Figure line, or BAF to the fans. Each action figure contains a piece of the giant figure. Aqu@ on The Ultimate Couple Return in Ultimate Spider-Man #1: “ @Evan Oh, don’t worry about the name. Be it Aqu@ or Aqua, it’s still right. The @ is just a…” Oct 31, 12:02

Spider-Man Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Marvel’s Rhino Retro

With over 80 years of comic book and movie history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Serie...Captain America (Sam Wilson), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) and The Vision ( All-New, All-Different Marvel) The boxed sets were a boxed group of figures that pertained to each other, like the Fantastic Four or the Young Avengers. Rhino comes with the two heads I mentioned and two pairs of hands, two fists and two open/grabbing. The heads arereally well designed and the hands also provide the basic options you need for posing. Reading rhino Horny

Marvel Legends | Marvel Database | Fandom Marvel Legends | Marvel Database | Fandom

These series were pretty short running. Fantastic Four only ran for two series, X-Men ran for four, and Hulk ran for two. A new Disney+ wave is coming soon, which is where you will find the two Hawkeye figures revealed last year, but the big news was the BAF announcement, as Ultron from What If? in his final form will rule your shelf. Credit Hasbro Young Professor X ( X-Men: Apocalypse) with alternate Old Professor X head and Young Magneto with alternate Old Magneto heads ( X-Men: Days of Future Past)Regardless, Marvel Legends Rhino is great. A great figure, a great price & a great addition to the collection. GREAT! (That word has lost all meaning now) Hasbro has shown two upcoming Marvel Legends Spider-Man figures coming out in 2022 which includes a comic based Iron Spider and Future Foundation Stealth Suit Spider-Man on Retro Card. Both of these should be part of Hasbro's Spider-Man 60th Anniversary celebration. Evan Berry on The Ultimate Couple Return in Ultimate Spider-Man #1: “ @Aqu@ — Oops, I spelled your name wrong! Sorry about that. At least the comments are working for me now.…” Oct 30, 11:29 With over 80 years of comic book history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan fav...

Marvel Legends Avengers 2022 Wave 1, Retro Rhino - Official Marvel Legends Avengers 2022 Wave 1, Retro Rhino - Official

The Rhino wave consists of Kraven, Scarlet Spider, Superior Venom, Ghost Rider, Chameleon, White Tiger, and Misty Knight. Misty and White Tiger actually came with the same build a figure piece, and because I bought that part online, I don’t have either of them and will not be reviewing them. Despite having a new mold with no butterfly joints, I still feel like Ben’s articulation is really good for a spider-figure. Other than that, he’s got all the same joints as Superior Venom, and his ab crunch can bend a surprising amount. His legs also can bend up really high much to my delight, maybe even a bit more than the pizza Spidey figure I have, letting him get some really dynamic poses going on. Superior Venom has the typical movement a Spidey figure should have, but the tentacles can unfortunately get in the way sometimes.

Time to Shred

Iron Man ( MK XXVII "Disco" Armor) ( Iron Man 3) and War Machine ( MK III Armor) ( Captain America: Civil War) Take a look at our huge selection of Action Figures, Pop! Vinyl Figures, Statues, Transformers, Plush, and Prop Replicas! Finally we have a few more listings which Hasbro has not confirmed nor shown any thing for, so again should be treated as RUMOR until Hasbro confirms them. However, another variant didn't surface again until as late as Series 6, where variants of Cable, Phoenix, and Series 3's Wolverine were released.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment