276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked by Her Aunt Sally

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alright Megan 10 minutes in the corner and your punishment will be done. Go ahead and stand up. No rubbing."

Aunt Janet - Sparklestories Forum - Tapatalk Aunt Janet - Sparklestories Forum - Tapatalk

Oh and don’t try to create situations where your mum have to strap you, it would be selfish and not very fair to her (and she might cotton on).

It was a big old house near Berlin and I hated it. I spoke no German and none of my mother’s family spoke English. My uncle Max and his wife Greta had three kids, all older than me – two girls and a boy, who was the oldest.

Strict Wives’s Official Social Fan Page | LoyalFans Strict Wives’s Official Social Fan Page | LoyalFans

Now Danny, this can either be a pleasant experience, or it can be an unpleasant one. The choice will be entirely up to you." I was puzzled. "Um.. Ok. But, could you please call me Dan?" I’m going to give you a taster of each of my little helpers – three with the cane, three with the slipper and three with the board.”“You can’t make me!” I protested, but with that she called Doreen into the room. Aunt Greta used a strap that I later found out was a razor strop from my uncle’s barber shop. I’m not sure but I think my male cousin was 15 and the two girls 14 and 12, or thereabouts. The first few times they were punished, mother made me leave the room and I only heard their cries. My uncle would strap them sometimes but it was mostly my aunt who beat them. Protected: A Naughty Little Witch…A Private Little Story for Club Members Only ~ featuring Suzette.My brother sat at the table and talked with the men. I don't think he enjoyed it much. It didn't LOOK like much fun, just sitting there and talking. He would have had more fun playing marbles with us. But, that's what you gotta do when you grow up, I guess. The swats of the hairbrush were indescribable. I never felt anything like it in my life. It hurt very much. I knew I couldn't do anything about it either. I felt helpless. After about a minute or two, I started to cry. I promised to do anything, just as long as the spanking would stop. The spanking stopped. I won't call you 'Dan'. You will always be 'Danny'. 'Danny' is a child's name, that is what you are, is it not?" I wasn’t a country boy, so I wasn’t really aware of the danger that could lurk in that creek. Peter was naturally more cautious, but I basically talked him and Tom into going for a swim but questioning their courage. Eventually I ground them down. We didn’t want to come home in wet clothes (something told me this was something which would not be permitted by parental authority), so all three of us stripped naked and waded in. The water wasn’t as cool as I had expected but it certainly helped on such a hot sweaty day. We stayed for supper. We stayed for desert. And then my sister and I played with our little Cousin, Shannon. She was Aunt Janet's Granddaughter, really our third cousin. She was also spoiled rotten. Cried if she didn't get her way. She got her way a lot.

Taken To The Woodshed - Domestic Discipline Taken To The Woodshed - Domestic Discipline

You better get it for me." I snapped. There was a sudden chill in her voice, all previous friendliness gone from her voice. If Mum was going to spank me I would be told to undo my pants and bend over ready for them to be taken down during the spanking.Soon after this my underpants would then also be taken down for her to finish the last part of my punishment on my bare bottomStand up Megan, do not touch your bottom we are not done yet. I believe a few from the ruler will help you remember this lesson." My mother worked most days and finally one day when she was out my aunt spanked her son in front of me and one of the girls. I had never witnessed corporal punishment before and couldn’t believe it when she made him take off his pants and underwear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment