276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I personally do not use it to actually dry my hair from wet, but use it when my hair is freshly dried to smooth and give my hair bounce.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148).

I've used the revolving products for so long, it is second nature to move my thumb to get the correct direction of curl, although it might take a bit of practise if it's completely new to you. Whether you’re in a rush or you've got time, they heat up real fast, so you can curl your hair in minutes.

It does leave it with a bit of body which looks more natural than doing it with normal straighteners. I’m mixed race with curly hair so it doesn’t get it completely straight, I do have to go over it with the straighteners afterwards, but it does get it smooth. Babyliss hot air brush Explore a wide range of babyliss hot air brushes in our collection of hair styling products. Babyliss is one of the leading manufacturers of electrical personal care appliances, using styling professionals' expertise to create high-performance products designed to help you achieve a salon finish at home. Our BaByliss Hydro-Fusion Anti-Frizz Hot Air Styler is a rotating hair dryer brush with a large 50mm ceramic barrel that dries and styles in one.QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment