276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dudu Osun 150g Tropical Natural African Black Soap - Pack of 3

£0.775£1.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But for the fact it really dries out and tightens the skin, makes it one of the Cons of this soap. So my advice especially to individuals with extreme dry and senstive skin is to apply a moisturizer immediately after using this soap. This will retain the moisture in your skin and keep your skin hydrated. You can read our review on best facial moisturizers and moisturizing lotions. Stains The Bathroom.

A: Sunscreens protects your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun. So, I see no reason why you shouldn’t apply a sunscreen before stepping outside. Q: How Often should I use this soap? To prevent this, milder cleansing agents are used in what are called sulfate free shampoos. These alternatives includes Wet the soap and your clean hands with warm water, then lather. Gently apply the lather to your face in circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water and pat dry,” she advises, adding that you don’t need to use a washcloth or scrub your skin. After roasting, moisturizing agents like essential oils and shea butter are added to the concoction and stirred for straight up to 24 hours until it solidifies. Then it is left to cure for two weeks. So What Makes Dudu Osun Soap So Special? As with all products, it’s best to carry out a patch test to ensure that the product is suitable, especially if you’re someone with sensitive skin. Once you’ve applied the product to your skin, massage in before rinsing with water, ensuring that all residue is removed. The proceed to gently dry your skin before proceeding with the rest of your skincare routine. At this point, your skin should feel awakened and thoroughly clean. Where can you get your hands on this much-loved cleansing bar?

Soap forms scum in hard water. Hard water contains carbonates such as calcium carbonates.When using soap in hard water, it combines with the carbonate to form a precipitate known as soap scum. This ends up in your hair and it begins to look dull and greyish and leave it prone to tangling. Shampoos are formulated not to leave residue. Truth be told, this soap takes a long time to show visible improvements. It won’t fade your acne scars, stop breakouts and lighten dark patches overnight. That’s common with all organic soaps. They take time. But the results are often more impactful and longer-lasting.

I saw one fresh pimple on my cheek. I was not sure if I should entirely blame the soap for it. I eat a lot of junk food and don’t exactly lead a healthy lifestyle. I wet my face with water and rub the soap on your face. Wash it off after some minutes, and my face was make-up free in a matter of some minutes. Lathers Richly. Deviations in the natural acidic level of the hair causes it to expand and the cuticles to raise. This can lead to protein loss, moisture loss and damage over time. Abeni, Margaret (2017-08-30). "Dudu Osun soap lightens skin. What are other benefits?". Legit.ng - Nigeria news . Retrieved 2018-12-13.Shea butter is full of Vitamin-A and saturated fatty acids. It gets easily absorbed by the skin. It deeply moisturizes the skin and helps to balance the skin oil. By doing so, it not only treats the existing acne and pimples but also prevents further breakouts. If you look up online, there are countless numbers of beauty products claiming to perform miracles on your skin. Some brands promise to clear your acne in two weeks, and some can cure severe skin conditions like eczema. Most of them don’t work, and I’m speaking from personal experience. The antibacterial properties of some of the ingredients in the soap kill the germs and bacteria associated with dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. Despite many thinking that the soap in only intended for those with very oily skin types, it can actually be used by anyone who wants to achieve cleansed, nourished and refreshed skin. The soap works particularly well for those with congested skin, dark spots, oily skin types and damaged skin. However, the soap can also be beneficial in the healing process for conditions like Eczema. What does Dudu Osun contain?

Tropical Naturals Limited, the manufacturer of Dudu-Osun was first founded by Abiola Ogunrinde as Cosmos Chemicals Limited in 1995 and became fully operational with the new name in 2007, [10] when it decided to focus on the production of natural beauty products. Dudu-Osun is the company’s flagship product. [4] [11] If your skin is prone to razor burns and bumps, you could use this soap instead of chemical-loaded shaving creams. It might significantly reduce the breakout of painful post-shaving irritation and rashes. 3. Cocoa Pod Ash

Labels

A: I never experienced any pigmentation or darkening of skintone while using this soap. So, I don’t think it darkens the skin. Q: I have a super dry skin, can i use this soap? It is nature’s ideal solution for people with extremely sensitive skin. Due to the presence of cocoa pod ash, washing the face with Dudu Osun keeps the skin young, soft, glowing, and spotless. 4. Palm Kernel Oil and Palm Bunch Ash A study by the American Journal of Life Sciences suggests that shea butter keeps our skin taut by boosting collagen production. This is the key to fighting the various signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots, baggy eyes, skin blemishes, and so on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment