276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Entity Rove 14 Inch Laptop Dual Core 64GB eMMC 4GB RAM Windows 10 Navy (Renewed)

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They will be equipped with authentic software licences and will have a genuine certificate of authenticity (COA) available. Hi guys, firstly im not a novice, i fix hundreds of PCs each month repair mainboards do microsoldering of bios chips yada yada have done for 15 years, this isnt trying to be cocky, i mean im here begging for help but more that i dont need everyone telling me to download divers off the manufacturers site. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, tested, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers.

A Laptop and a Tablet in One ​ The Entity Twin - 2-in-1 Tablet combines all the benefits of a standalone laptop and a tablet in one compact device. One of the reasons I tend to avoid devices like this :s often the drivers are released as some random big zip link on Mega only found on some obscure forum often with only minimal content in the English language with no guarantee of ongoing support, etc. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Microsoft laptops, tablets and desktop computers will come pre-installed with a Windows operating system that is supported by Microsoft. and HDMI you can connect all of your favourite devices at once – such as mobile phones, printers and external hard drives. Screen: no scratches, Body: light scratches, barely visible when holding the device 30 centimeters away and imperceptible to touch.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days. Intel no longer list any drivers for this hardware and the way back machine has no old copies that i can find.

Notebook features 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via Micro-SD up to an additional 32GB, a crisp and clear 14.

I have been handed 2 "Entity" chinese laptops (model number is om0013 batch number 9790618 yes that is all the info on the laptops) which appear to be based on intel education tablet hardware.Entity Series: Entity 27 CCW-Enabled Laptop Backpack 27L The Entity 27 is an ergonomic pack with padded shoulder straps and quick release buckles. I never heard of Entity laptops, tried googled it last night but cant find it and gave up so I tried again today 1 hour ago and managed to find some information.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment