276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AcuRite Iris (5-in-1) Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Weather Station for Indoor and Outdoor Temperature and Humidity, Wind Speed and Direction, and Rainfall with Digital Display (01512M)

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Davis finally updated their app late last year, but it still is far behind what AcuRite has been able to do with the My AcuRite platform. Using either the old 5-in-1 or the new 5-in-1, the Display and the Acurite Access both show the same thing: -40 degrees. These unique items combine patented AcuRite weather forecasting technology with touches of practicality and fun!

on a 01036 i have been experiencing periodic bogus R1 messages (perhaps once per day) that look similar to those reported by bryan. it can speed up the air circulation around the sensor, and detect the surrounding environment quickly and stably.It also includes a sleep mode which dims the brightness to a low level yet shows time/date, outside temperature and humidity and wind speed.

Regularly consulting the user manual or the product manual helps users optimize the performance and longevity of their AcuRite weather station. If you get a weather station that can transmit 300 feet, you should plan to mount the outside sensors within a circle or roughly 200 feet.

Your weather station will keep working in places with long winter nights or extended periods of cloudiness. Acurite weather stations can be used without an internet connection, but they won't be able to provide remote access to weather data without the Acurite Access hub or another internet-connected device. I'd like to run it on the Beagle Bone so I'll try to get some time to do that and see if I get better results.

Acurite weather stations can be sorted into four categories relating to if and how they connect to the internet. If you follow our siting recommendations for the most accurate readings, you’ll also want to purchase the optional wind extension kit.

unfortunately, there are situations where the acurite station will lock up - the display works fine, but usb communication fails.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. KEY EXCLUSIONS: The following are not covered - Theft, loss, cosmetic damage, intentional or malicious damage, not taking reasonable care, improper use (as defined in IPID), accessories not included with the product when purchased, electronic virus or software problems, or the contents of your product (e. air quality sensors, wh40/wh55/wn32/wh34/wn36, and the gateway can also be paired with other outdoor weather stations unit ws68/ws80/ws90.

What we like is that this is honestly the first home weather station that’s been able to hold its own against the Davis lineup in terms of accuracy. While its data is not as spot-on as the more expensive units on this list and lacks a rain sensor, the model is far less costly than many others. We were able to get our wind vane up to about 10 feet with Ambient Weather’s EZ-48 Tripod and two extension poles (the max the mount supports). Certain states prohibit advertising or marketing of firearms, ammunition, and related firearm components to minors. Finally, I'm a complete novice at this and I appreciate all the work that you have done for the Acurite driver.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment