276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Venetian Slimline Espag Window Handle in White - Low Profile Design so can be Used Behind Window Blinds (Right Hand)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are spot on to ensure that the blinds fit close to the window hence, maximising the internal window sill. So it occurred to me that another way of adding clearance is to get window handles that have a lower profile than the ones in place at the moment. But I've been calling around the local companies and not getting any joy in finding someone who has any ideas on that. Top Tip: paint the interior window frame of your uPVC window the same colour as your walls. This makes the profile of your window look slimmer. Very well made product . Extremely well priced.great solution to the problem of having blinds/ shutters installed into a space with a shallow reveal.very prompt delivery.Thanks very much.

Extra Low Profile Handles - Opennshut

The team at Newlite have been helping home-owners in Sussex, Surrey and Kent improve and add value to their properties for over 25 years. WHITE replacement window handles to repair or replace the current espag handles on your upvc double glazing.

So as well as guaranteed personal service from the business owners, here are some other reasons why our customers trust us to help them with their home improvement projects: WHITE Universal UPVC replacement window handles to replace current espag handles on double glazed windows. The Venetian Collection Venco window handle in Polished Brass, suitable for windows fitted with all types of window blinds.

Slimline UPVC Windows By Liniar | Newlite Slimline UPVC Windows By Liniar | Newlite

Low Profile Window HandlesFinally a handle that can be used on windows with ALL TYPES OF BLINDS and will not cause the blind to malform in any way. This was the exact replacement for one of my double glazed windows. The old handle mechanism had sheared off so I was delighted to be able to obtain a replacement as I think it must have been quite old. Great service from handlesandhinges.co.uk. Would recommend and use them again. Finally a handle that can be used on windows with ALL TYPES OF BLINDS and will not cause the blind to malform in any way. The Venetian Collection Venco window handle in Polished Chrome finish, suitable for windows fitted with all types of window blinds.All of our jobs are subject to thorough surveys and evaluations. You can commission us with total confidence as we are approved members of relevant trade bodies: This sort of window can usually be found on high rise flats so the window can be easily cleaned from inside. I was having some plantation shutters fitted and needed slimline handles as the window sill was small. The firm supplied me with left and right handled ones and delivered them within 2 days. When I required an extra one, I received it the next day. Very impressive and very good quality. If you do not have a handle you can measure the existing Window Bolts you have. The bolts should be the same length as the spindle length that you need but it is not always the case Take a look at the pictures above to see how flat these handles are, in most cases they will not even project past the inside of the window!

Low Profile Window Handles (for use on windows with blinds)

How To Measure Your Espag Window Handle Espag Window Handle Measuring Guide Simple steps to help you Measure the Spindle for your Window Handle Polished CHROME Universal UPVC replacement window handles to replace current espag handles on double glazed windows. Bought to replace original handles so that I could fit a magnetic fly screen. They are easy to fit and ideal for the job.Also available with our slimline upvc windows is a choice of appearance. Choose from either a chamfered external profile giving the desirable putty line feature. Inside your new slimline windows, you get to choose from Chamfered or Sculptured internal beading.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment