276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mountval B-Wax, Waterproofing Wax For Leather Shoes And Boots, Transparent,Natural, 1 tin 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not wanting to scald the wax I made a double boiler with an appropriately sized and pan and metal mixing bowl. Simple and quick to apply, this beeswax dubbin will provide Instant protection against water, oil and dirt, as well as keep the leather supple and breathable. Whichever waterproofing method works best for your shoes, repeat it every few months to stay dry whatever the weather throws at you.

To remove the dimples you have to pass the flame over steadily but don't linger the dimples will recede into the leather but shrinkage follows quickly after. Some products and DIY methods may change the appearance or colour of the shoe, so do take care to test before you dive in. Packages to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPO addresses are sent by First Class Royal Mail or International Parcel Force unless otherwise specified. We've tried using beeswax for shoes to answer all-important questions like how to protect suede shoes, how to waterproof leather boots and whether you really can use beeswax for waterproofing shoes. The new formula of our popular brand Balsam for your rubber boots offers even better protection and care for rubber boots, PVC boots, PU boots but also leather shoes, leather upholstery, bags and much more.Infused with power packed Beeswax to condition skin and antioxidant Vitamin E to richly moisturise and soften lips, this lip balm nourishes dry lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated.

But that way waxed-up, sticky laces lie, along with a discrepancy between the colour of the tip of the shoe and the tongue. I prefer using blocks of natural beeswax only because I can more readily tell that they are pure wax without additives.

The vaseline should create a water-resistant barrier, keeping your shoes dry in wet conditions, although reapplication may be necessary. However, it is an excellent way to keep your toes dry inside older boots used around the farm or on the hiking trail.

To check the water repellency, sprinkle a few drops of water on the shoes; if it beads up and rolls off, your shoes are now effectively waterproofed, ready to keep your feet dry in wet conditions. I started with the torch quite a ways away from the wax laden leather, figuring that the wax could smoke if it got too hot. I have recently (against my better judgment ) posted how it is done to best effect even though I earn a living doing this (and some other things obviously) I am happy to share the knowledge.Quickly eliminate the source of odours that linger on non-washable items with this spray-on, easy-to-use product.

Waterproof shoes are made from complex materials that require extra care to keep your feet drier for longer.

And, it is not only leather boots that benefit from an application of wax – you can do the same with many canvas sneakers too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment