276°
Posted 20 hours ago

American Crew Matte Clay Spray 150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formulated with Natural Kaolin Clay- it absorbs oils from the hair, creating a matte finish with added texture and hold. This clay spray is perfect for casual to complicated styles with little movement in medium and long hair. It features a strong medium hold that lasts all day long - resistant to humidity, alcohol free, sea salt free . The clay is a creamy texture, like putty. For my money you should always go for a matte finish. Be sure to prep the hair before application. Matte Clay Spray fra American Crew er det perfekte produkt til dig, der ønsker at skabe et mat og naturligt look til dit hår. Denne spray er designet til at give dit hår tekstur og hold, samtidig med at det efterlader en mat finish. Blended with essential natural oils that help soften beard hair and nourish skin, the American Crew Ultra Gliding Shave Oil is a must-have for men. It's a great prep-step towards achieving a close shave. For anyone prone to razor bumps, ingrown hairs, or other irritation this product is a must - it's superb for shaping sideburns, beards and other hard-to-shave areas. As another added feature, it works to lubricate and invigorate the skin - a bonus for those with sensitive skin! American Crew Wax and Hair Cream

When using the American Crew Matte Clay be sure to warm the product up by rubbing around your palms for a short spell. 20 seconds should do it. This heats the clay ensuring there are no lumps or bumps. The clay can then be distributed evenly through your hair. This spray is ideal for both short and medium-length hair and can be used by both men and women. It allows you to create different hairstyles, ranging from a messy and textured style to a more structured and polished look. Regardless of the style you want to achieve, the Matte Clay Spray will help you create a long-lasting and matte result.

Ved at bruge Matte Clay Spray får du ikke kun et flot og velplejet hår, men du får også en følelse af selvtillid og velvære. Du kan være sikker på, at dit hår vil se fantastisk ud hele dagen, og du behøver ikke bekymre dig om, at det mister sin form eller glans. Dip your finger and grab a healthy pea-size amount, work with slightly damp hands before you apply it to your hair so the clay can distribute evenly. With the Matte Clay Spray, you can easily style your hair and achieve the desired look. The spray is easy to apply and can be used on both dry and damp hair. You can create structure and definition in your hair by spraying the product into your palms and evenly distributing it throughout your hair. You can also use the spray to refresh your hair during the day if it starts to lose its shape. I was really impressed. Firstly, I felt the clay could really work with my coarse hair. It has a workability, it can fix to a decent finish with the required matte finish. The Matte Clay Spray from American Crew is the perfect product for those who want to achieve a matte and natural look for their hair. This spray is designed to provide texture and hold to your hair while leaving a matte finish.

Depending on your hair style, you can now blow-dry your hair again on a cold heat to create your perfect finish or alternatively use your fingers to complete the style. The Result Carl?

American Crew post-shave lotion

Denne spray er ideel til både kort og mellemlangt hår og kan bruges af både mænd og kvinder. Den giver dig mulighed for at skabe forskellige frisurer, lige fra en rodet og tekstureret stil til en mere struktureret og poleret look. Uanset hvilken stil du ønsker at opnå, vil Matte Clay Spray hjælpe dig med at skabe et holdbart og mat resultat. By using the Matte Clay Spray, you not only get beautiful and well-groomed hair, but you also gain a sense of confidence and well-being. You can be sure that your hair will look fantastic all day long, and you don't have to worry about it losing its shape or shine. To use, apply 2-5 pumps of the spray to towel-dried hair. Finger style for a casual look, or blow dry through the hair for a windswept look. Details Size: 150 ml American Crew Matte Clay Spray makes hairstyling a much easier task by adding plenty of volume and body, which also provides a long-lasting strong medium hold. It can also be used as a pre-styler under your favourite pomade for boosted volume.

Med Matte Clay Spray kan du nemt style dit hår og opnå det ønskede look. Sprayen er let at anvende og kan bruges på både tørt og fugtigt hår. Du kan skabe struktur og definition i dit hår ved at spraye produktet i håndfladerne og derefter fordele det jævnt i håret. Du kan også bruge sprayen til at opfriske dit hår i løbet af dagen, hvis det begynder at miste sin form. Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, PVP, Silica, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol. B01970

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment