276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Minute I Saw You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I absolutely adored Matilda and Archie, their romance was as equally as adorable as Hannah and Sonny’s, and I found myself wanting to be a part of their friendship group.

The Minute I Saw You by Paige Toon | Goodreads The Minute I Saw You by Paige Toon | Goodreads

Wow Wow Wow! This was classic Toon and I absolutely loved it. If I had a spare 5 minutes of listening time then I took it, I hated having to put it down and step away from Hannah and Sonny. Sonny is a photographer, but he is not enjoying fashion photography. His past has been full of difficult situations and now he has sworn of sex for a while.Ortak arkadaşlar çıkıyor, Sonny ve Hannah'nın yolları sürekli kesişiyor. Sonny, terapist desteği alıyor, Hannah amcasının köpeğine bakıyor o burada yokken.. Şöyle ve böyle ikisi zaman geçirmeye başlıyor.. kitapta uzun uzun sohbetleri okumaktan sıkılmıştım artık. I think The Minute I Saw You is a really great title for a contemporary fiction and romance novel. Paige Toon’s new release alludes to an instant, fall in love at first sight style romance. The novel and synopsis does head this way in some respects, but it encompasses much more. The Minute I Saw You was consuming and heartfelt. With emotional highs and lows, this one will be sure to strike a strong chord with a wide audience range. Hannah, who is only temporarily housesitting her uncle’s cottage, has her own reasons for wanting to keep their budding friendship platonic. But as summer hots up and the chemistry between them sizzles, Hannah and Sonny discover that there’s more to each of them than meets the eye... Description: When Hannah and Sonny meet, a spark ignites that is hard to ignore and impossible to forget. Weeks later, their paths cross again, but Sonny appears distant and reluctant to meet Hannah’s eye. It soon transpires that Sonny is at a crossroads. He’s committed to making serious life changes – ones that can’t and won’t include romance.

Book Review: The Minute I Saw You by Paige Toon - Culturefly

Sonny is a photographer and is at home with his parents in Cambridge at the moment and he is very drawn to the woman who starts his eye test but a couple of weeks later his world has fallen apart and getting close to someone is not in his plans at all, he is making big changes in his life and wooing woman and romance is not at all part of his plan, but Hannah weaves her way into his life and they are fast becoming true friends but he suspects like him she is keeping part of herself hidden and as the summer moves on they are feeling the heat between them. Two things that made this book perfect were the pacing and chemistry. I do not want to spoil the plot, but Hannah and Sonny both had past traumas that they were dealing with, and the way the two slowly opened up to each other felt realistic and raw. Also, as a reader, we really got to know each of the characters in the present before Toon opened up to us about their pasts. Of course, there were glimpses into their histories that built suspense, which only ended up increasing my connection to these characters. In terms of the romance, Hannah and Sonny's chemistry, support for each other and progression of their relationship was a joy to read. I loved how close they were despite having zero physical intimacy and the idea that they were dating long before they were dating. Queen of rom coms...You may think you know how a love story goes, but Paige is about to prove you wrong with her "all-time favourite" characters' OK MagazineI will certainly be reading more Paige Toon novels, I was pleasantly surprised at the exceptional issues covered and her characters are real life people you really enjoy following throughout the story.

The Minute I Saw You Pages 1-50 - Flip PDF Download | FlipHTML5 The Minute I Saw You Pages 1-50 - Flip PDF Download | FlipHTML5

The author seems to be renowned for her emotional, heartwarming and poignant romantic fiction and “The Minute I Saw You” is no exception. It was a pleasure to read a romance that was clean and didn’t involve adult scenes and I especially liked, that the story covered a budding relationship without the physical side.The brand new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author Paige Toon. The perfect summer read for 2020! I loved Hannah's new friendships and her dog Bertie is adorable too. The first canoeing scene is fabulous in that respect, so amusing. When Hannah and Sonny meet they’re immediately drawn to one another. His confidence pulls her to him just as he can’t resist her warmth and starburst eyes. But their chance encounter is all too short and when next they meet Sonny seems like a different man. Something has shaken him and what he needs is a friend. Hannah and Sonny both don’t do relationships, they prefer no strings attached, as gifting people more than a night forces them to be

The Minute I Saw You Lyrics | Genius Lyrics John Parr – The Minute I Saw You Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

An interesting recurring motif which ran the length of the novel was eyes and the idea of looking at someone. As a recurring visual element, it reinforces one of the novel’s key ideas about seeing someone else for who they really are and being seen down to your very core. It’s also clever of Toon to have done this, because at the core of a lot of romance storylines is the ‘wall’ between the characters – something that prevents them from getting together. A lot of the time it’s because one or both of the parties have skeletons in their closet that makes them afraid of intimacy; of being truly seen. It did a very good job of exploring this idea, and had a very nice tie-in to a subplot which looked how homeless people are often overlooked – not properly seen. It was a lovely, thought provoking touch that didn’t obnoxiously make its point, but gave the novel a certain weight that was enjoyable. As Hannah and Sonny decide to carry on as just friends, they soon settle into a warm and easy friendship that plays out over a summer filled with lazy days on the River Cam, trips to the beer garden with their wonderful group of friends and nights in bingeing the latest Netflix sensation. But as summer heats up, it’s clear that the chemistry between the pair isn’t going to go away any time soon. Soon Hannah and Sonny are both left questioning their reasons for keeping the other at arm’s length, but if they open up and break through each other’s barriers, will they still like what they see on the other side? Also, the secondary characters added a ton of depth to the story, the writing transported me right to the Cambridge suburbs, and I loved Hannah's profession as an optician/ all that I learned within this field. Sometimes, Hannah,’ he says in a deep, dark voice that sends a chill down my spine, ‘I think you and I are so damaged that being together might be the worst thing we could possibly do to each other.’ So unique and moving. I adored every lovely word!' JOSIE SILVER, bestselling author of One Day in DecemberI was hooked almost immediately and loved the blatant initial chemistry between Hannah and Sonny in their first meeting and was as confused as Hannah when a couple of weeks later he was like a different person. Hannah'nın ise yapışık bir ikizi varmış. Kalçadan yapışıklarmış iki ayrı insan ama bir kısımdan yapışıklar. Bir zaman sonra Anna, artık kendi başına hareket etmek istemiş, ayrılmak istemiş. Ameliyat başarısız olmuş ve Anna ölmüş. Hannah, bu acıyla yaşamaya devam etmiş. We are in a relationship,’ he snaps, making me jump. He sits up with frustration and plants his palms on the ground behind him. ‘You know that, don’t you? This is the closest thing to a relationship I’ve ever had. The only thing that’s missing is the sex,’ he adds with exasperation. Some people believe that it’s possible to fall in love simply by gazing into another person’s eyes . . .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment