276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meet Me in Hawaii: Escape to the beach with a heartwarming holiday read of summer sun, friendship and love. Perfect for fans of Heidi Swain and Veronica Henry: Book 2

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

UGH I LOVE!!! Meet Me in Hawaii is the second in a quartet of romances, with each story following a protagonist of a four-friend group. Catch up with the first story, Meet Me in London with my review here (which also made it into my Top Reads of 2020 post!) A delightful burst of sunshine just when I needed it. Jules Wake, bestselling author of The Saturday Morning Park Run

Todd and Malie are attracted to each other, but both feel they do not deserve to be happy, can they work through this and reach their happy ever after. One to add to your wishlist if you're after a swoon-worthy romance, beautiful setting and lovable characters. So much fun it made me feel like I was actually on holiday with Toff... I was blown away because it was so full of heart and love. And I cried happy tears at the end.Agiusq, Nicola (8 December 2017). " I'm a Celebrity: How is Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo so rich and what is her net worth?". Digital Spy . Retrieved 10 December 2017. Totally dreamy, funny in all the right places, and unabashedly romantic. I loved it!' Laura Jane Williams, bestselling author of Our Stop ITV2 aired a 60-minute documentary film called In Search of Perfect Skin (2022), produced by ITN Productions. Toffolo, "who has previously taken a well-known but controversial prescription acne medication called Roaccutane", investigates how the drug has affected some users. [16]

One to add to your wishlist if you’re after a swoon-worthy romance, beautiful setting and lovable characters. Harrison, Ellie (17 May 2017). "Frankie Cocozza, Sarah-Jane Crawford and MIC's Toff join new Celebs Go Dating line-up". Radio Times . Retrieved 11 December 2017. The characters are just so so brilliant. I love the protagonists, but also the smaller characters who really add to the theme of overcoming the past – there’s also a surfing dog (!!!), so that’s an immediate win for me. Todd Masters is CEO of a charity that helps children reaching their full potential, his link up to Malie’s surf school is a great way to bring up the confidence of the children that are with him on this trip.

musicMagpie Search

I'm A Celebrity Unveils Line-Up For Upcoming All Stars Series In South Africa". HuffPost UK. 26 March 2023 . Retrieved 26 March 2023. The perfect escapism, uplifting read which I can’t get enough of – you will love Meet Me in Hawaii by Georgia Toffolo.

Clark, Daniel (13 December 2017). "Georgia Toffolo reveals she was bullied at school – but was the most popular I'm a Celebrity... contestant ever". Devon Live. Trinity Mirror . Retrieved 17 December 2017. Toffolo was born on 23 October 1994 in Torquay, Devon to scrap-metal dealer Gary Bennett and property manager Nicola Toffolo. [3] [4] [5] Raised in Devon and London, she attended Stoodley Knowle Independent School for Girls, Torquay Girls' Grammar School, The Maynard School, and Blundell's School. [6] She has revealed that she was bullied at school and, after telling her father, was moved to Blundell's as a boarder. [7] She then started an LLB degree in law and politics at the University of Westminster, with an ambition to work in commercial law, but dropped out (although several newspapers have reported that she managed to complete a law degree). [8] She then worked in a charity shop, an old people's home, a family-run firm of solicitors in Devon, and London law firm Family Law in Partnership. [2] Moved around foster homes throughout his childhood, Todd Masters has worked hard to be able to offer a brighter future to young disadvantaged children. Now he has his own charitable foundation working with a surf school in Hawaii, a job he loves, but he still can't put his past behind him. A delightful burst of sunshine just when I needed it. In Meet Me in Hawaii, the surf's up to deliver the perfect combination to brighten up anyone's day.' Toffolo and her spaniel dog, Monty, appeared in 2020 on Channel 4's Celebrity Snoop Dogs (series one, episode two) which also gave an insight into her home near central London.

Summary

In November 2017, Toffolo was announced to be a contestant on the seventeenth series of ITV's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. [11] On 10 December, she won the series, beating Jamie Lomas and Iain Lee in the final. [12] On 20 December, she announced she was joining This Morning. [13] So much fun it made me feel like I was actually on holiday with Toff... it was so full of heart and love. And I cried happy tears at the end. Jane Linfoot bestselling author of Love at the Little Wedding Shop by the Sea Where an ocean of love awaits

Georgia Valerie Toffolo [1] (born 23 October 1994 [2]), also known as Toff, is a British media and television personality. She is best known for appearing on E4 reality television series Made in Chelsea from 2014 and winning the seventeenth series of ITV's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2017. She also released her first book Always Smiling on 6 September 2018.So much fun it made me feel like I was actually on holiday with Toff… I was blown away because it was so full of heart and love. And I cried happy tears at the end.' Of course, tears are to be expected with a soppy romance, but all in all, this book made me feel like my heart was being hugged. a b Clark, Daniel (10 December 2017). "Who is Georgia Toffolo? All you need to know about the Made in Chelsea and I'm a Celebrity winner". Devon Live. Trinity Mirror . Retrieved 10 December 2017. In comparison to Meet Me in London, this felt like more of a light-hearted read due to the content, however I think this would depend on each reader. It’s much more about finding yourself and how the past shapes the person you are today.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment