276°
Posted 20 hours ago

House of Sky and Breath: The unmissable new fantasy, now a #1 Sunday Times bestseller, from the multi-million-selling author of A Court of Thorns and Roses (Crescent City)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Where’s The Smut?…So yeah there are sex scenes that finally happen in this book, but weren’t we promised like 500% more sex in this book? Umm, I think the decimal should’ve been moved over a few spots…I mean, there was so much sex in A Court of Silver Flames that some got cut out! What we got between Hunt and Bryce (and even Ruhn a few times) was hot and spicy like how I like my food, but with the promise of more, I felt like the quantity didn’t meet expectations. We already know that the Worlds of Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses have connected once before. Aelin saw Feyre and Rhysand in her world crossing experience at the end of Kingdom of Ash. Hunt and Bryce aren’t the only ones that are getting their romantic relationships. A few of our beloved characters are pulled into play, and it’s anyone’s guess where they are going to wind up. I did have one relationship pairing that I didn’t love, but I will hold off on judgment until the next book to see what will happen. I wish I could say more without spoiling anything, but this one is kind of big. Bryce basically says she isn't marrying him and then leaves with Hunt. Goes home to find Ithan Holstrom bleeding in her apartment. they never learned of her fate. ( So she will definitely be showing up at some point)Asks Bryce if she is doing anything to help in

claws, fangs and bloodlust. She ripped the prince and hounds apart. Then says that's the end of the story. Ruhn had to fight Cormac during his trial. Cormac was also after the special sword that eventually Ruhn won. The sword likes Bryce too, so that’s a double blow. warning them off would give her away. ( Why would it? If they decided not to come there, why would anyone know it was her?! It would make more sense that they just decided it wasn't worth the risk) This let off some of the pressure, plus some other signs that Bryce and Hunt were fine, gave me a brief measure of relief. Sophie and Emile Renast, the Thunderbirds The Autumn King talks Ruhn and Cormac through the plan. Or, rather, he tells them what he expected from their marriages. Ruhn is betrothed to a witch called Hypaxia, which is fine beause she seems chill. Her sister, though, is the stag shifter known as The Hind. Hypaxia is also a necromancer, which the other witches don’t like.

Leave a reply

Azriel’s Knife is the twin to the star sword, remember when he says the swords were singing to each other at the end of crescent city 2. So that makes it the fourth piece of The Dread Trove. Asteri palace. When they took her to the archives, he saw them go through that door. When she came out, she was pale. So he noted down the Then why is it nearly empty? And why is your hair so shiny? Asshole!!!” Sarah J Maas House of Sky and Breath As I read more, I finally figured she was the Hind. There was the plot to dissuade us from the belief at the Autumnal Equinox by having Ruhn run into both the Harpy and the Hind. But I knew it was the Hind, She drowned Sophie instead of torturing or killing her and she also has said nothing about finding them in the water.

I don’t know, I was super into the book the whole time, so this isn’t a negative mark on my enjoyment of the reading process. It is, however, a point against my overall fulfillment for my investment. Ruhn and Agent Daybright territories – Ephraim to northern Pangera. And Celestina to Crescent City. Celestina has kept a low I think we all feel it . . . the wolf mystic that Ithan saved might be his mate. It’s honestly kind of obvious. And it would be adorable. Their original maker was the Cauldron. Some of them were created hundreds to thousands of years ago and were used by various Fae rulers to secure their rule. In this book, the story starts up again a few months after the catastrophic events where the glass gates are opened with portals to Hel and the demons are let loose in the city and countless people are injured or killed. Bryce and Hunt are just trying to ignore the thinly veiled threat of the overruling Asteri and their watchful eyes, and are just trying to live their normal lives and continue to be together under more mundane and normal circumstances. Things aren’t that easy, as they learn about rebel movements in place and secret weapons being found that could turn the tides of this possible war on the horizon (lets be real, we know it’s happening, has it never actually happened in a fantasy book you’ve read?)

Reviews

him, gets a response from a female voice. She appears to him as pure flame. He appears to her like a night sky. Gives

Hunt meets his new boss. She seems very chill compared to his old one. She did bring Baxion and Pollux with her, though. get out of. His parents tried everything to get him out but couldn’t. He died in a fight 10 years ago. The Viper Queen’s

About the contributors

Ithan and Hypaxia show up to the training center–explain how the Under-King toyed with them, trapping them in the orchard with his The House of Sky and Breath book was as big as the House of Earth and Blood. Despite being a second book, it still had a lot of information dumping and world-building. She passed through a world of oceans with no land to be seen. Close. Home was so close she could nearly smell the pine and snow. If reused it, if she passed by it-

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment