276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GaviNatura 100% Natural, 14 Tablets, Heartburn and Indigestion Relief, Works in Minutes, Suitable for Pregnancy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

GAVINatura tablets are a medical device suitable for use in case of heartburn, indigestion, stomach ache, and gastric hyperacidity. GORD presents symptoms indistinguishable from heartburn and indigestion, but occurs at a frequency that is chronic. I have ditched my tablets from the doctor and switched completely to natural remedies including silicol gel. I am at the moment on a concoction of Sucralfate, omeprazole, ranitidine and gaviscon advance and i must say my sympons have eased. but on the 2nd day had visual disturbance eg flashing lights and distorted vision so stopped as hospital said it was possible side effect.

As an intellectual property attorney, I understand how important it is to have high quality legal representation for protecting valuable brand names. That is why I chose to have Trademark Elite to register the trademark for my award-winning law blog.When the gastrointestinal tract is disturbed by such toxic substances and pathogens, it cannot function normally and this may lead to physical discomfort. silicolgel contains silicic acid which is a compound of the mineral substance silicon and oxygen in a colloidal (highly dispersable) and hydrated form. I am really hoping they dont suggest the endoscopy as i dont know if i could cope with it, although it might give me some answers as to what is causing myindigestion. I read that certain foods can trigger it, tomatoes, onions, chocolate etc so trying to be careful what i eat. I agree to be contacted by a Pharmacist should he or she have any questions in relation to this purchase.

Lots of foods do affect me particularly bread and dairy products aswell as currys, greasy foods and tomatoes. After the injection you fall into a fantastic altered state and you really do not know what is happening. Our main ingredient, sodium alginate, is derived from natural seaweed which is sustainably harvested. In the case of heartburn and indigestion take one tablet after each main meal and one in the evening before going to bed.Ive had an ultarsound, endoscopy, and ct scan and nothing really notable has shown up other than a flat pancreas compared to it being oval. I am aware that medicines should be used in accordance with recommendations for use as contained on the packaging and I confirm that I am purchasing for that use. If your symptoms are severe or aren’t settling, or if your doctor is otherwise concerned, they may refer you for tests. If your symptoms are more severe or more frequent, you may be advised to consider an acid-suppressing medication.

Thank you for your reassurance over the endoscope, i would have it with the sedation if its offered to me. Hi there, my sympons are very much the same as yours and yes i tried silicol gel in the beginning but unfortunately it didnt do me any good. I was frightened with the endoscope,but no need,after a few minutes you get used to it,bit like the hygenist, you are swallowing water a bit, but just relax.

When taken internally, it forms a protective and soothing coating over the lining of the stomach and intestines. Registered number: 10004395 Registered office: Fulford Grange, Micklefield Lane, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6BA. GAVINatura tablets can be used in combination with proton pump inhibitors (PPI) and H2 antagonists as well as during periods of discontinuation of treatment, as instructed by a Health Care Professional. GAVINatura is a 100% natural and gluten-free medical device for the relief of heartburn, indigestion, stomach ache and gastric hyperacidity. Gavinatura is a 100% natural health product that acts in the treatment of heartburn and stomach discomfort.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment