276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dimplex DDF250B 250 W Heater, Black/silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sits under my computer desk and gently and fairly quietly blows some heat around me sitting pretty close by.

As shown in one of the photos I plugged this heater in to my EcoFLow River 2 which can power up to 600w to get a true reading of the power used and this sits at around 209 - 220w once the heater has kicked in. Desk Friend is safe and easy to operate, with a personally comfortable 250 watt single setting for an instant top-up of warmth. Ideal for anywhere you need a personal heat boost, its compact size allows it to be placed discretely on your home or office desk and the built in USB port is ideal for charging your smartphone or tablet whilst you keep yourself warm.

The heater gets hot quickly and the inclusion of a thermostat is welcome when in the van or using this with a small power supply. A new feature that is a great addition is a USB port included on the Desk Friend to enable smartphones or tablets to be charged at the same time as giving out 250w of heat. The Dimplex 250 watt heater is pretty quiet in use by the way probably because it doesn't have a strong fan. The knob at the top does not reduce the consumption wattage, it is a thermostat, so if the space is heated to a certain temperature then it will stop and start again when it cools down. So here a product that I would not have seen and certainly would not have asked for as it does not sound that useful but it is and it gets used in both my office and bedroom.

Anyone fearing a possible problem if the heater is turned over it has a button on the base that if not fully pressed in – by the weight of the heater – will cut out the power. An efficient 250 watts of heat output make the heater cost effective to run and a convenient USB port to charge a phone or tablet make this heater handy to have around the home. Some mention that it's well made, tough, reliable, and excellent, while others say that it is not good enough even for a 4m2 bathroom, has very inferior quality, and is a waste of time and effort. With its sleek black styling, silver hexagonal grill and trim, the DDF250B ceramic fan heater with its carry handle, USB charging port - so you can charge your phone or tablet, and 1.Our goal is to provide our singing community with quality products and resources to help get the most from their singing. It means that once I get up to temperature the heater turns off and kicks back in when the temperature drops.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment