276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Regia's Riches: Lamia Vore Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyways, as soon as I figure out how DMs work, I’ll message you, and maybe we can migrate to Discord to talk further. The nearby village proffers quests to gain the trust of several lamia who will accompany you throughout the rest of the chapter, as well as perhaps various fluff that doesn’t lead anywhere concrete and is just for some additional fun - but doing it all provides small permanent increases to stats and perhaps some additional fighting moves, to smooth along the fights a little bit. The lucky one would live on, and hopefully would mate and have children that weren't required by the agreement to be put in the drawing. Voring an enemy creature can be performed if the creature has low enough health (reduces the number of stomach spaces it occupies), if the creature is stunned in some way, if the creature is willing (maintains full number of stomach spaces it will occupy), and/or if they are simply caught off guard (percentage based). This is going to hurt, because your skin is still raw, but it's kind of hard to tell my stomach not to digest you, however nice it would be if I could.

They weren't required to find a partner and marry by twenty; they could go single their whole lives if they wanted. A meteor suddenly breaches the atmosphere late at night, streaking red through the thin atmosphere, and strikes the landscape, pushing deep under the soft and moist soils, until it has come to a stop in a cave system. And for your information, if I wanted to eat you, I wouldn't ask for permission, considering you are my age-meal. Reducing the health of an enemy loses stomach spaces due to it losing parts of itself throughout the fight. You— I was going to ask you to be my mate, maybe even my lifemate, but if you're so narrow-minded to think that all lamias are of the thinks-with-the-stomach stereotype, I can't hope to have anything with you.Whilst I can see that there has been a lot of thought put into the setting and background, and seeing as you are making a focused effort to push ahead with this idea, I think it’s high time to nail down some concrete details about the game itself - what exactly is this game? Two creatures, high on adrenaline and recently engaged in a fight of ferality and instinct, turn towards the amorphous creature, which jiggles somewhat, almost gesturing in their direction. Many of her preds are creatures like oni, goddesses, lamia, dridders, and witches, with prey ranging from humans and elves to cat-girls. These slime drones are the basis to the hive mind’s survival: feeding itself by adding the nourished material to its main body (this is necessary throughout the game) as well as building more powerful drones by adding them together.

Contains “Slime Alien” (debatable), “Food/Drink Stuffing”, “Burping/Belching”, “Vomiting” (debatable), “Oral Vore”.

it’s a wonderfully unique concept, well, nothing like i’ve seen anyway and it seems like you’ve got high aspirations. The point, that drags down the evaluation of the whole is the fact, that over the half of this stories are available for free on different sites on the internet. For the article, Emily had asked Sabrina to be her photographer documenting anything interesting they stumbled upon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The two looked like an odd pair, with Sabrina's contrastingly red hair, brown eyes, and a taller more plump figure. Levelling: Your characters may gain experience normally, however, there is an additional layer to levelling when involving the fetishes involved in the game. Essentially completing village offered quests that normally result in a fetish-related reward and/or fighting-related reward.As fortes chuvas que atingiram o Rio Grande do Sul na última terça (3/10) quase causaram uma “tragédia animal” em uma fazenda. If you don’t mind, perhaps we can work out a bit of concept art to see where we both stand in this: as you admitted to be less than experienced in fetish artwork, and I admit to be less than stellar in my own fetish writing - working on a girls stuffing fic, you see~. I’ve made some major updates to the idea: namely, changing the lamias from hermaphrodites to a full asexual species that identify as female and are all feminine. She had shown me compassion, something neither of her parents had, and a trait that very few lamias had ever possessed, even from the textbook.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment