276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Doukyusei - Livre (Manga) - Yaoi - Hana Collection

£3.295£6.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chapman, Jacob (May 5, 2016). "Review: Doukyusei -Classmates- Blu-Ray". Anime News Network . Retrieved February 19, 2020. It starts as rather peculiar, and the animation can seem very unusual at first, but the story ads up to it. The characters and their interactions are more than enough to give the overall movie a 9/10 or even a 10/10.

Crying was also used correctly(aka there was plenty of it during dramatic scenes), and the more extroverted and outwardly emotional of the two, Hikaru, probably cried more than Sajou, who was more introverted. Hodgkins, Crystalyn (May 21, 2016). "ERASED TV Anime to Get English Dub". Anime News Network . Retrieved February 19, 2020.In North America, Doukyusei: Classmates received a limited theatrical release through distributors Aniplex of America and Azoland Pictures, which opened on May 6, 2016. [52] The film was released in North America on Blu-ray by Aniplex of America on September 20, 2016. [53] Other media [ edit ]

Vincent, Brittany (August 29, 2019). "[Review] Classmates: Dou Kyu Sei". Otaku USA . Retrieved February 19, 2020. Spoiler: Seriously, who follows up "I guess we don't know anything about each other." with "We shouldn't meet for a while"????) Pineda, Rafael Antonio (December 29, 2015). "Kōtarō Oshio, Yuki Ozaki Perform Dōkyūsei/Classmates Boys-Love Anime Film's Song". Anime News Network . Retrieved February 19, 2020. Loved returning to this! I hope I'll be able to get copies of the rest of the volumes too! (28 Nov 2021) The series is noted as a departure from Nakamura's earlier and subsequent works, such as Double Mints [ ja] and Kaori no Keishou, which typically focus on darker themes and erotic subject material. [7] [9] Nakamura has stated that she had created "aesthetically pleasing works" with "soft images" prior to the publication of Classmates, but did not have the opportunity to publish them. [7] In Classmates, Nakamura stated that she wished to balance the exaggerated romance elements typical of BL with elements of realism, particularly in regards to LGBT issues and identity. [7]Both depict male/male relationships with a focusing On the development of the romance in a school setting. Both feature characters with genuine admiration for one another learning to navigate the obstacles of dating with a light hearted, slice of life-esque tone. In this spin-off series, Hara has an encounter with Aoto "Sora" Sorano at a bar in Ni-chōme, but rebuffs him upon discovering he is a student at Touichikou. Sora sets up a date between Hara and Sajō after learning about their history, and Hara achieves a sense of closure on his pursuit of Sajō. Satoshi Arisaka, a teacher Hara once kissed as a student, is hired as a substitute teacher at Touichikou. Satoshi is dating Hibiki Sano, a student, and Hara intervenes to reconcile their relationship. Sorano angrily tells Hara that he needs to care more about his own happiness; they kiss, but mutually decide not to pursue a relationship for the time being. The art is really nice to look at (well not including some panels that resemble them 90's yaoi manga's haha), pacing is ok but it could be a little better but it doesn't feel too forced, characters feel realistic, and the story concept is alright, not too good but not too bad.

Loo, Egan (April 5, 2016). "Dōkyūsei/Classmates Boys-Love Anime Film Tops 200 Million Yen". Anime News Network . Retrieved February 19, 2020. against his protests on two occasions. The Seme has to bust in and rescue the Uke from being raped by another gay dude. At least there's no forced sex in this movie. I don't know what the top review is talking about. Really, it's good that the aesthetics can carry the movie, because the characters can be frustrating and the plot is feeble at best. Classmates Vol. 2: Sotsu gyo sei (Winter)". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved February 19, 2020.Art (9/10): Doukyuusei has a very unique kind of artstyle. I personally think it works PERFECTLY with the movie and the characters but you'll have to see it for yourself. It was very well put together, considering it was only 60 minutes in length (approximately 3 episodes) minus credits at the end. It was not the most amazing thing ever, butis definately quality for this genre. I would recommend to anyone who likes boys love (aka shounen ai, not yaoi) or romance. Hopefully knowing that the twobecome a couple is not a spolier because it happens within the first 1/4 of the movie. He is serious. He is aloof. He is nervous. He is facing his fears. He is hardworking. He is cute ☺️ Kusakabe and Sajō pursue a long-distance relationship. After Kusakabe spends a week in Kyoto visiting Sajō, they reaffirm their desire to marry at 20 and decide to start referring to each other by their first names. Satoshi learns his daughter is getting married, and reconciles their relationship with the support of Hibiki. Sora, having graduated high school, works as a fashion model; after a chance reunion with Hara, they begin to pursue a relationship. Characters (9/10): the characters are what makes this movie WORK. How they interact with eachother is the cutest thing you'll ever see. You can feel the love they have for eachother, and that's an big accomplishment for the mangaka, the studio and specially the director.

I only wrote this review just in case because I wouldn't like to see the name of this title get a bad reputation. If you're just watching this randomly and know nothing about the VN or 90s version then it won't matter or if you're just watching it for other reasons... Perez, Cody (May 7, 2016). "Doukyusei Anime Movie Review". Fandom Post . Retrieved February 19, 2020. ZAKKが目玉のコラボカフェが3/16オープン!. Commercial BL Portal Chill Chill (in Japanese). March 8, 2018 . Retrieved October 6, 2019.

Our Bestselling Manga Books

However, even though I liked the way it was put together there is no helping that the progression of the relationship between the two felt a bit rushed. We see all the times they had issues together, and how they were solved, but are left only to imagine what their relationship is during its successful times, aka all the time that was skipped between acts. Considering the time there was no helping it, but I still wanted to see them do a few really cute couple like things. Or at least a few more than what we've seen, like them going out on a date or just talking about something in a 'funtional conversation' scene, as there was a lot of awkward silence from the shy Sajou. As for the plot, I found it to be a bit cliche at times but I enjoy the slowness of it all. Of course, it could have been slower. The main characters fall "in love" very easily however I think many teens do that as well. There were some events that could have been easily taken out, such as certain scenes featuring a certain gay teacher (now where have I not seen that before?). There were a lot of issues left untouched by the mangaka which I wish she could have resolved. The ending was very open ended and didn't exactly tie everything together. It was too abrupt for my taste. a b Nakamura, Asumiko (June 2019). Classmates Volume 1: Dou Kyu Sei. Seven Seas Entertainment. p.181. ISBN 978-1642750669.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment