276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dansand No Grow 20kg Easy Fix Brush in Jointing Paving Sand | Ready Mixed Setting Sand for Patio, Block Paving Sand, Suitable for All Paving Types - Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

DANSAND ® joint filling sand has an optimal grain curve, which means that the material packs well in the joints. Have power washed my driveway due to dirt and weeds, I wanted something to fill the gaps and keeps the weeds away.

I am very disappointed with Dansand,I followed instructions to the letter and now I have more weeds and moss than ever. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Paving stones must be laid on a sustainable gravel and sand layer in accordance with current standards for paving work. Next, you can use a high-pressure cleaner, but be careful not to damage the paving stones or the substrate. In a groundbreaking announcement at BTME 2024, Agrovista Amenity revealed the much-anticipated launch of Maxtima®, a revolutionary turf fungicide.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Therefore, familiarise yourself with the applicable national and / or local regulations before starting the joint work. The paving stones are laid on a sustainable gravel and sand layer in accordance with current standards for paving work.This membrane is resistant to wind and weather and makes it impossible for weed seeds to penetrate into the joint. The joint material is well suited for both new joints and renovation of coatings of natural stone or concrete. There are two types of weeds: weed seeds that are spread by the wind and weeds that spread through the root system. Alternatively, you can use Sage Pay, which accepts all major debit and credit cards, apart from American Express. If you cover your newly laid joints, the hardening will stop and the binding agent will become lost.

DECORATIVE AND FUNCTIONAL - Give your outdoors a full facelift while also preventing unwanted weed growth. The announcement is a great way to kick-off what is already set to be an exciting year for the homegrown business. The amount of sand in the joints will gradually reduce over time due to rain or traffic on the paving – particularly if the joints are too wide.By securing the joints in your block paving with this hard-setting filler, you’ll lose far less of the material over time, meaning you’ll save a fair bit on the cost of regularly re-sanding the joints in your block paved patio! December continued the trend, with mean temperatures and rainfall more than two times higher than in. Making sure your block paved driveway is entirely free from any existing weeds and debris, Dansand No Grow can be brushed into the lightly moistened joints between your patio pavers with a stiff broom. Trying to decide what is best for new drive and whether to go with reusing block paving, resin or tarmac.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment